4/7 Shadoe amps 344 pmps 346 +2~337

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo for Shadoe

Yesterday"s recap:
    337 - amps (2.75uLev) c2
    355 - +11
    365 - pmps (2.75uLev) c3
    340 - +3
    355 - +9
    344 - today's amps (2.75uLev) c4

I am not seeing any improvement at all here; I may as well go up to 3u tonite if her pmps is not looking better. I don't think there is much point wasting another day on this dose; Shadoe has flat numbers so she's too high and I don't believe we missed any dips - Shadoe is too chunky to dip; she plods along.

Shadoe is still fairly quiet, but is slowly becoming more tolerant of Oliver with only a couple hisses thrown in his direction. She even used his LB, so I guess she is getting used to his being around.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Shadoe amps 344

Hmm, flat huh? Maybe a good cycle brewing, coming up. One can hope ;-)

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Shadoe improves with the numbers for you soon I understand your frustration I am right there with you :coffee: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Dyana,
    I would be excited about flat if it were any other cat, but that's what Shadoe does; Shadoe does flat and not much else. If she bounces, it's an exception, so I consider myself lucky in that regard.
    I'll see how she is tonite; I will get a +11 and see how she is going.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, that part about her getting more tolerant of Oliver is a nice thing....everything else...well, I hear ya! :roll:

6. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

[quote="Gayle and Shadoe]Shadoe is still fairly quiet, but is slowly becoming more tolerant of Oliver with only a couple hisses thrown in his direction. She even used his LB, so I guess she is getting used to his being around.[/quote]

I think she's continuing "what's mine is mine and what's your's is mine...it's ALL mine". Hang in there Gayle. Both babies will get to the nice colors with more insulin.

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Heather,
    You are BANG on the money about 'what's mine is mine...'

She watches him and hisses if he walks in the direction of her feeder, but thinks absolutely nothing about jumping down and going directly to HIS food bowl and eats any that's left!
    And that's even if she has eaten and not even hungry!

Oliver is a dear and he stays clear of her food unless it's an absolute necessity in his mind that he eats. He is a very good boy, Booboo likes him alot, but Shadoe is the sole holdout and is still hissing when she is not even scared at all ... just cuz grr_red

I'll start to consider using R more when he has those high numbers.

8. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to see that Shadoe has been in the pinks lately. I agree with going up to 3u tonight if need be.

LOL about Shadoe and Oliver...my 9 yr. old girl still fights w/spot...and he's been with us the past 8 years!! Go figure!

I hope that you see some action on the new dose if you decide to increase tonight!

9. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I keep thinking of a staircase.
    We went up the stairs in the beginning, following the protocol, then moved to a couple steps at a time.
    We got so high then all of a sudden we came tumbling down, stopping on step #2.5.
    Now, we have picked ourselves up and are heading back up the stairs again, and I am thinking, that the .25 way is just too slow for Shadoe now, so at some point, we will be into the two-steps-at-a-time thing again. :sad:

Oh well, so long as she is happy and strong enough to annoy Oliver, it can't be all bad.

Maybe I'll post some more pictures tonite; that usually cheers me up.

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh pictures will cheer everyone up.
    And your great stories too Gayle.

I so wanted to say, Oh a nice flat pink cycle, action on the way but
    you, I know Shadoe too, but maybe, just maybe she will surprise you.

Hoping for some movement down later.

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Shadoe amps 344 pmps 346 dose to 3u

Shadoe's going nowhere, just staying flat pink.
    Went up to 3u.

In a way, I am glad that she seems not well with pink numbers because there was a time when she loved her pinks and the bloos made her look like she does now.

We'll see how she does with this bit of an increase.

12. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I just wish I knew what triggered Shadoe's numbers to rise; it looks as if she suddenly ran out of gas, and up she went.

She's looking fairly relaxed, sitting with her buddy and every once in awhile shooting a glare at the big guy stretched out in the hall.
    I'd like to get her out of these numbers before she gets used to them again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.