4/7 Spot 1 month OTJ!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hi guys! Just dropping in to say that today is Spot's one month annifursery of being OTJ! Hard to believe that just one month ago today we were starting his GUM trial...something that I didn't think would ever be possible :D He is still averaging numbers between 80-120...today's ambg was 83, pmbg 117. Those are normal numbers for my little man.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your love and support during the 20 months that Spot was on the juice. I would also like to thank Dian and Lynda for all their nagging about getting Spot off of N and onto Lev because I know that if I hadn't changed, Spot would still be on insulin. I want to thank everyone who dropped into our condo and gave us moral support when things got frustrating, who sent get well vines when Spot got really sick back in October/November and when he went for his dentals. Thanks to everyone who just dropped in to just read and see what was going on with Spot. Thanks to JoJo, Jill, D, & Greg, who were there in the beginning of Spot's Lev dance. Your advise and guidance were life savers and taught me so much. Thanks to Spot's bestest friends, Roni and Moonie, Hillary and Maui, Dyana and JD, Putty and Miriam , who were there on a daily basis to give us support..and thanks to Spot's other friends, so many to mention, but please, don't think that since your name isn't mentioned, we don't love and appreciate you too!

Jeez, I'm getting all sentimental and teary eyed here....But believe me...they are happy tears that are coming with so much gratitude to you all...

THANK YOU!!!!

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I can't believe it's already been a month! Congratulations Deb and Spot!

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations that is just so great so very happy for you :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

4. steve and brutus

steve and brutus Member

Great job! It sure feels good does'nt it !

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That month flew by! I'm so glad you continue to visit and to update us about Mr. Zippy Pants.

6. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Love to you and Spot!
    He's a special kitty here in LL, always will be.
    Congratulations on one month OTJ!

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

HAPPY ONE MONTH OTJ ANNIFURSARY!!1 WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
    So glad you are still here with us every day..You are one of our bestest friends too & always will be...
    You and Spot are an inspiration for all who pass through here..Your love & devotion to Spot & everyone on the board here can be seen in your posts..

Love you both & we celebrate this one month with great happiness! We know what you went through!! Go Spottie dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat drinking24

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

WOW it has been a month! My goodness time flies. Keep it up Spot and Deb Congrats and best wishes to the both of you.

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Deb, Happy 1 month OTJ Anniversary.
    I cannot beleive it has been a month already.

Here is a thanks back to you for being here and supporting us while Spot
    is at the Falls.
    Isn't LL such an amazing place?

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Spottie! A whole month OTJ!! Wow, you are the cat's meow!! How's life at The Falls?

Your pal,
    Stu

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

A month already, wow! :mrgreen:

Spot is amazing, and so are you because he sure didn't make it easy on you to get him OTJ. Thanks so much for sticking around, too. :smile:

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations - and WAY TO GO SPOT! Way cool!

:RAHCAT party_cat party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT

13. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Alot of our OTJ kitties were on Lantus - Spot went OTJ on Lev., he might be even more special than you thought.

You've been a constant supporter for so many of us, KB included, and we thank you for that.

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yay Spot !!!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Happy Annifursary
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

party_cat party_cat party_cat Happy Annifursary!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat
    drinking24​

We always think of you when things get frustrating, you are an inspiration! Thank You!

16. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

happy anniversary! Can't wait to read the next one!

17. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Happy OTJ One Month Annifursary Deb and Spot!
    Awesome update and to hear Spot is doing very well and being a good boy cat_pet_icon

18. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Happy OTJ-versary !

nice to hear you are enjoying the falls :D

19. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Doing a happy dance tonight for you and Spot, Deb! The two of you are an inspiration. Come by and inspire us any old time! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.