4/8 Buzzy AMPS 106 = 0.5u; PMPS 80 = 0.5u; +3 (80)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by toomanycats, Apr 8, 2020.

1. toomanycats

toomanycats Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-7-buzzy-amps-119-0-5u-pmps-104-0-5u.227996/

So tired.
    Solo parented yesterday while working a full day. Went to bed at 9pm, but a thunderstorm woke my daughter at 3:45am, so I had to go lay with her for a bit, then I just decided to get up and start working. So... I'm tired.
    Yes, I know I'm not testing enough. I'm doing my best right now. I'm beyond exhausted. And having braxton hicks contractions basically non-stop. And eating like crap but at least I passed my own glucose test.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

All you can do is the best you can under the circumstances. Take care of yourself. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

toomanycats likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Aren't you due in June? Isn't it early for Braxton Hicks?? You have a heavy load there...I hope Buzzy takes it easy on you. At least he's showing some excellent numbers. If he could just lose those AM/PM preshot blues he'd be on his trial! Tell him what I said and that you're going to be really busy soon...he needs to just head on down to the Falls :) Hope today will be a little easier and you can get a mid-cycle test and a nap! Maybe when your daughter is getting her nap. Sorry about those T-storms causing such a ruckus. I heard from friends in Michigan that it was quite a night for lightening last night! We haven't had any rain, much less a T-storm around here in weeks...things are getting really, really dry.

Take care :)

toomanycats likes this.
  5. toomanycats

toomanycats Member

@Sue and Luci yes due June 20th, but I've had BH contractions since 2nd trimester -- this being my second, they are more common I guess...in any case, nobody seems concerned about it. I'm wearing a belt now, and it's helping some.

Buzzy must've heard you bc look at tonight's number... potentially a late night. ugh. Of COURSE lol...on the day I've been up since 3:45am :confused:

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Considering your condition, don't get too exhausted. If you have to carb him up to get some rest, then do so. It's more important that you get proper rest at this time than to try to stay up half the night watching Buzzy. I'd love to see him surf the night away...but your health is a priority too. You'll have to judge for yourself how much you can handle...but don't let your health and that of your newborn baby go to the back burner right now. I was exhausted for my entire pregnancy....you're doing admirably as it is!

Sonia & Leo and toomanycats like this.
  7. toomanycats

toomanycats Member

@Sue and Luci yeah, we will see. I am eager to see him go into remission, of course, but I also can't burn out. My plan is to test him at +2.5 and make decisions then. Sometimes he stays pretty flat; other times he drops pretty big by then, but carbing him at the 2.5 and 3 markers will keep him safe if need be. Or, if I'm feeling up to it, I'll see if he wants to earn a reduction. Not sure yet... may wait til the +3 if I'm feeling that way, because the last two times, he's earned them around that marker.

Edit: oh and I can always set up the timed feeder if need be for throughout the night. His sister might eat it first though and I won't be there to tell.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. toomanycats

toomanycats Member

Well...he made that easy on me.
    Wasn't expecting QUITE so flat!
    Night night!

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.