4/8 Cleo PMPS 183; +2.5/145; +4/97; +5.5/90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/7 Recap
    AMPS 146
    +1/140
    +2/90
    PMPS 180
    +2.5/210
    +4.5/173

Good appy this morning. All the kitties are a little confused, because I am not keeping the slider opened a few inches as I usually do. We are waiting on storms coming through, and the air is warm and sticky, and there are tiny knats on the catio. So, door stays closed! I have let them in and out about 15 times already. :lol: :lol:

I am not sure if Cleo is still settling into this reduced dose. I will see how her numbers go until Friday. Maybe by then it will show if it is a failed reduction.
    Happy Tuesday LL!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/8 Cleo AMPS 212

I hope Cleo slides down for you today. I bet the kitties hate the catio door being closed.

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Hope the storms aren't too bad and you see blue today. Have a great day Jane!

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I see you're continuing your door woman role, lol. I hope that the storm isn't too bad, I don't blame you for wanting it closed! Hopefully Cleo will come down to blue today, too, and work that reduced juice. Have a good day, Jane:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.