4/8 Disco AMPS 238/+2 203/+6 87/+7 69/+8 77/+9 82/+11 64/PMPS 51/+1 75/+3 47/+4.75 81/+7 221/+11 424

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Apr 8, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope he'll ride it out a little better this time. Luci did the same darn thing last time I increased her dose...she wasn't having any part of it and went lower every time I took my eyes off her for a half second. Finally she just went down to chase the sharks and that was that. I'd give you some good advice on avoiding that if I had any. Feeding often helps to stave off those big drops...if you can stay ahead of it. With Luci, she's sneaky and insists on taking the quick way down the chute...

Have a great day and best of luck with the new dose! Cute kitties there all bundled together :)

3. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Yep, Disco’s on the move again and I’m guiding him with food started out at 87 with MC and went to HC at 69 I bet I’ll have to feed him at least one more time to hold him at least that’s what happened the other day so he’s teaching me… Next time I probably will skip the MC completely and go for HC from the get-go when he goes under 90, HaHaMeow!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. Nice surfing today.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Well, at least Disco is being predictable. :rolleyes:

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

7. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

@Nan & Amber (GA)
    Once again, Disco got down to 51, even with some HC snacks. I went ahead and gave him his 3u and added HC to his usual raw and fancy feast pate for his dinner. I’ll test him again in 60 minutes.

8. Wendy&Neko

You are getting pretty good at shooting in the 50's. :D

9. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

I was a little nervous this time. He got to 103 but dropped to 75 1 hr later. And I gave him a MC snack instead of the usual LC.

10. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

@Wendy&Neko
    Well at +3 in the p.m. he dropped to 47 in spite of my steering. I guess that means to reduce those in the morning? I’ll stay up and test him a few more times tonight and hope he rises.

59 @ +3.5, fed 2 tsp HC

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  11. Wendy&Neko

He does seem pretty determined that this dose is too much.

12. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Yes, I want to tell him that resistance is futile but…up to 81 @ 4.75, still went ahead and fed HC snack and set my alarm for an hour just to make sure he continues to rise

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020