4/8 Jasper AMPS 341 / +5 282 / +7.5 197 /+9 226 / PMPS 338

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Jasper Blue and Jay, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Jasper Blue and Jay

Jasper Blue and Jay Member

Stayed up and had some quality time with him last night, he stuck around and was purring after his +5 last night so I just cuddled him and brushed him for a bit and he just hung out for the longest time , got up to get a drink, came right back and sat with me purring lol Stayed up to see how he was acting through nadir and to make sure bowls were picked up before 2 hours before amps. So now I'm going back to sleep for a few hours lol

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

Fun!! Welcome to the life of the walking dead. I promise it will get better. Enjoy your nap

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

How sweet
    Yes get some rest, we all walk around in kinda of a zombie state lol

Jasper Blue and Jay likes this.
  4. Jasper Blue and Jay

Around +5 they were both looking for food so I put out a can+ and Jasper ate probably 3/4 of the can himself before they both walked away. Just tested him again at +7.5 and as soon as we were done he went over to eat some more. I hope he starts to gain weight soon, he seems to have gained a little but my wife says she read it can take weeks.

He's been extra cuddly all day , a bit lethargic but not any more so than his brother, might be because it's warmer today... actually put the a/c on for just a little bit because Jasper ALWAYS gets sick and pukes if it gets too warm in here and that's the last thing I need to worry about right now lol

5. Jasper Blue and Jay

He's been eating so much today, but his brother was extra hungry today too...

So his numbers would be lower without all the food... so... I think the bounce is cleared again and hopefully it's been steady enough that another one won't happen.

6. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

Wishing you a night with no trampolines!!

7. Jasper Blue and Jay

Ha, thanks so much! :D

8. Jasper Blue and Jay

Well ... might have my first official furshot lol... :(

I don't *think* so... but...

It seemed weird cause I was a bit rushed cause he stepped away from his food after just a little because he knows we're cooking chicken lol they were camped in the kitchen as soon as we started cutting it up...

Anyway... I got him to start eating again with a purebites crumbled on top of his food... but it felt off and when I felt his fur afterwards I don't know if it was wet at all ... maybe it was ... but was that because it's humid here today, maybe he's sweating a little maybe i'm sweating a little... who knows lol...

It's such a small dose... and the vet shaved that area...and my finger that checked still smells like purebites...does prozinc smell like anything?

I'm rambling again...

9. Bellasmom

I would increase to .75

Djamila likes this.
  10. Jasper Blue and Jay

I'm giving it a try this am because he's been eating so much his numbers stay pretty level during his nadir anyway. He *might* have had a fur shot last night... I'm about 80% sure it wasnt..lol... but either way seems like a good morning to test it out.

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Ur doing a great job, super proud!!!!!!!

12. Bellasmom

Did u do .75? 5+?? What is that, lol

13. Jasper Blue and Jay

lol that is u40 syringes don't have markings smaller than .5 lol

So it was more than .5 but less than 1 ...

Bellasmom likes this.
  14. Bellasmom

Lol not familiar with those needles, thanks I just learned something