4/8 Max amps 82 :-)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mindy & Max, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11298

While measuring out a .25u dose isn't the most fun, it's not that awful either. And Max seems to be doing just fine with it as well. It was nice to have a night where I didn't really need to worry about him dropping too low!

DH is home for at least part of the day today again, so he'll try to get a test or two in to see how things are working.

This morning when I tested Max he kept trying to move away, and was looking at me like, "Don't you know we don't need this anymore, woman?!?" :lol: I told him to be patient and sit still, that if we didn't keep doing this for a little while longer, we might end up having to do it forever. He finally consented, but I'm sure he was rolling his eyes while I did it. :mrgreen:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

They know when they are feeling great...LOL...hope you guys have a nice day!

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Mindy & Max, very nice start to the day!! :thumbup
    These crazy rascals get sick of being poked I am sure.. I sure get sick of bothering Baby too!!
    Wishing a Max a wonderful green surf!!! Gooooooooo Max!!

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Mindy

wow, just took a peek at your spreadsheet, wonderful numbers!
    You've done an awesome job of caring for Max, very happy to see the positive changes.

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Very very nice Mindy.

My Max did the same to me the week before the gum chewing.
    He did not want to give me his ear to test, as if saying, Mommy, can't you
    see I am feeling better.

Great work Mindy. Yay Max.

6. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Thanks everyone! He definitely does seem to be returning to his old self--a self I haven't seen for most of the last few years. I think the bad dry food was taking its toll long before he actually became diabetic. Makes me sorry I didn't know better any sooner...that he has been feeling yucky for so long.

I will be heading out of town tomorrow. DH will be taking care of Max. Either I will manage to post myself if there are issues, or else Caryl will post for me. She has a link to his ss so she can update it if needed. Max and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.