4/9 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 198 OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Good morning LL. Still very chilly here in Ma. for it to be spring. Not much new to report. Spikes been all greens and blues except for one yellow day. I was a little worried because I just started a new pack of cartridges and was wondering if there was something wrong with them. Im always suspicious that theyre giving me defective ones because hes a cat. I bought him a new treat toy to make his life more interesting...although reading the board the last few days I see lizards are the "in" toy. Its an egg shape that twist open for treats and has a little hole for them to fall out of when the cat swipes it. Well do you think Spike can figure out this one...NO! Instructions say just show kitty how use it and they will get hours of pleasure. So I fill it with treats, lay down on the floor besides Spike all excited..me not him.. and keep tapping the egg for treats to spill out. Its weighted on the bottom so you really have to tap hard for it to roll over. Now hes excited because hes getting lots of treats that he usually doesnt get. I stop tapping figuring he pick up where I left off and he just sits there looking at me, then the egg, then me. He sniffs all around the egg, all around the floor, gives me "that" look and walks away. Stupid toy!
    Have a great Caturday!

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday: Nice to see an oldtimer condo. As for the toy, why wold Spike do the work to get the treats when his bean is willing to do it for him? :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Yep, it sounds like Spike has that toy working just the way he wants it :lol:

I have a ball with a hole in it which allows treats to fall out when the ball is pushed around on the floor. My boys can't figure it out. They give me the "make it work" look. Miss Emily, who is known more for her looks than her brains, however, had the thing emptied in about 30 seconds flat ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.