&/4 Gracie PMPS 107 +2 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie's Yesterday

7/3 Recap:
    AMPS: 119
    +2: 156
    +5: 131
    +8: 126
    +10: 144
    PMPS: 115
    +2: 128
    +5: 131
    +9: 134

[​IMG]
    Wishing you all a very Happy Fourth of July!!!

LBG is soooooo excited because Rich/Rex and spouse are moving to Tucson and they arrive today and will be having a fourth of July BBQ with us at our house!!!! She has been racing all over the house to make sure all her toys are in the best places for them to see and she was also thinking the racing around might take a few ounces off so she would appear less "shubby" and more svelte :lol: :lol: :lol: Tobey is also excited and so he's been racing with her. It's been a little hazardous for the beans around here this morning with cats flying all over the place :razz: :razz: Tobey is what I call a "jinker". He starts off in one direction and just as you step in the opposite to avoid him, he jinks in the direction you are going and it's "collision collision".

Looks like patience is paying off for us on this dose. We contemplated increasing just a hair last night but held off and we're glad we did. She really liked this dose before so we're hoping she will continue to do well on it. The objective is to decrease the dose, baby girl, so keep on!!!

I'll try to check back in later. We had all the patios swept and mopped and looking lovely and then Tuesday night we got the mother of all wind storms and it's a wreck out there again so we are cleaning patios once again today. Dinner should be easy to toss together so I hope I can get back for a short visit to some condos later.

Have a very safe and fun holiday!

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: &/4 Gracie AMPS 65 +1 85

Nuthin' like frisky kitters, good company and a GREEN 4th! :mrgreen: Have a fun time!

Paws crossed you start getting some rains with that wind, it makes it so much more tolerable. ;-)

3. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Happy, Happy 4th! Happy kitties...happy numbers...happy having friends moving to Tuscan & celebrating the 4th with you guys! Hope you have a wonderful day and tell Gracie to keep up the good work (numbers and zipping around!)

4. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Gracie, you little show off with your toys. Show off with you numbers too. Hope you have a wonderful BBQ with your friends!
    Have a great 4th!

5. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Marje. Gracieis celebrating today with nice numbers. It sounds like she was full of energy when she got up this morning.

Have fun with your friends and have a great day.

6. Jennifer&Cain(GA)

Jennifer&Cain(GA) Member

Nature: undoing all that cleaning in such a short time. :D Good luck cleaning the patios again!

Have a happy 4th!! The cats racing sounds cute, if not dangerous for being underfoot. :)

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

beautiful numbers for Gracie. Enjoy the time with friends today. :cool:

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Gracie is looking BEAUTIFUL! What better way to spend July 4th than a BBQ with LL folks. :D I hope the kitties come out and say hello to Rich.

The racing around sounds fun, if not a bit dangerous. Theo is a bit of a jinker too. :roll: Why do they know just where not to go? :lol: :lol:

9. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

oh... a new vocabulary word for me... Jinker....
    all of ours are Jinkers. :lol: I'm so afraid I'm going hurt one of them when they take me out. :?

Hope the greens continue.
    How neat to get LL neighbors....
    [​IMG]

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: &/4 Gracie AMPS 65 +1 85 +6 134 +10 79

I hope Gracie keeps surfing green for you. I hope you had a good BBQ today.

11. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful day for Gracie :mrgreen: Wow, cats flying all over the place, what a mental picture bcatrun_gif bcatrun_gif :lol: I hope the day went well! Have a great night.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Fantastic day for Gracie! Happy 4th of July, guys!!

Ella & Rusty

13. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Lovely Princess Grace numbers once againI hope your BBQ was a success and whoooo hooo on your friend moving to Tucson!

14. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Hope you had a great time,and no scares form fireworks, Lucky and all are a running now :smile: this e are some nice numbers there miss Garcie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.