5/10 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, looks like we're back at BID again. That's ok. She went 7 days without a shot and that was a nice little break for me, but I always assumed we'd be back to regular shooting again. This morning at +11 she was at 177, so it's not going out of control high like she used to (knock on wood). I upped her dose to .2 and going to run a curve on her today to see if she's hitting the greens. Hey, at least I can see the .2 marking on the syringe, right?

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

It was fun while it lasted. You have done an amazing job with Aria.

3. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Arie is doing so well! It's weird how their numbers go wacky every now & then. I really wished we had a rule book, haha My Pru was at 177 yesterday at +5 and I NS the whole whole day and she's at 97 at +4 today. If you get wacky numbers again, just a suggestion, but maybe go SID with Arie since they tend to lower in the evenings. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Seems like just when I figure out what to do, Pru throws me a curveball. ;-)

Sending you good numbers!

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

So far so good on her curve today. Attempting to get a good 12 hour one in to see how she handles the .2. I think I may have to go back down to .1, but that'll depend on her +6-+9 numbers. I kind of thought the +2 drop was a little steep, but it slowed into a nice descent by +4.

PS 177
    +2 --> 94
    +4 --> 72

Michelle - We've been shooting as needed for the past few weeks. I don't shoot below 145, so it's all up to her. I've had a day of shooting BID then 4 days of nothing, then a single .1 unit will set her good for another few days. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

I think there is potential that Aria's going to have to get used to getting insulin again. That somewhat sharp drop may be part of that [or it might be a fluke - ya never know sometimes :roll: ].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.