5/12 Baby 52!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Nicole & Baby, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Baby is 52!!!

dancing_cat B dancing_catA dancing_cat B dancing_cat Y

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Wow she is quite the old lady. 52 years old :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a grrrreat number. Go Baby :RAHCAT

3. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday......umm, er..BG BABY! :thumbup

She's STILL showing off! You graduated already Baby, there's nothihng left to prove!

Nicole, I wonder if she runs lower due to the Raw? you think there's any correlation? Maybe that's just her set point.

betty

4. Nicole & Baby

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quite the comedians today Paige & Betty!! I LOVE it!! I think Baby runs on the lower end 50s/60s.. not sure why.. but am thankful. She has been on a Raw Diet & Wellness since the beginning of her Diagnosis. She does get Pro Plan Sardines & Tuna once or twice a week too. I looked on the Food Chart & I the Raw Diet she is on.. is a 5 in the Carb Column & the Wellness she eats are 4 & 5 too. I honestly think that she saw some higher #s (which were not even high) on her Trial & right before her trial because she was on an antibiotic. How are things going with Elvis, Betty?

5. bettyandhank

He's great! ..and soft and purry and a love muffin....oh yeah..and a DRY CARB FOOD ADDICT!

Seriously NOBODy snuggles better than Elvie. he can slink his whole body into any teensie even 4" nook or cranny on you. he becomes jello and one with your body. He spoons. But he is stubborn and does not want to change his ways. period. he is eating Evo dry and doen't seem to miss the regular innova dry anymore...a recent awareness, so at least that's something.
    But I tried even putting wet on his gums and he just wants no part of it.
    His heels are dug in.
    I don't try every day. I just keep hoping with all this variety out for Hank, SOMEthing will interest him, but no such luck
    He's losing weight too, because he doesn't have free access to his dry bowl anymore since it lives in the garage now since Hank's DX.

But he has the softest sweetest tummy ever covered in spots.

Thanks for asking!

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Way to go, Baby!!! Just out of curiosity, does Baby get much exercise? Kitty does not.

We like sweet soft love muffin tummies. :mrgreen:

Don't we all wish we knew what our kitties' BGs were BEFORE all of this?

7. bettyandhank

I think they were what they are now....unless they were eating dry.

8. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

My goodness Baby is a total showoff! She's doing so well! Nicole you are doing an amazing job with her =)

9. Nicole & Baby

Hi, everyone! Gosh.. I miss all of you & others posting daily ;-)
    Elvis sounds super sweet & stubborn with his dry food addiction :YMSIGH: lol one day, right??

Kathy.. Baby does get a lot of exercise - I have her & her sister Sadi.. I go outside with them a minimum of an hour a day & they run, chase birds.. butterflies..bugs.. eat grass etc, they also get played with at least 30mins a day.. meaning I am on the floor with toys.. interacting with them.. making them move, etc. maybe that has something to do with her #s too. (their exercise has been constant in their 9 years of life - this was not new since DX)

Baby eats about every 3-4 hours a plate of Raw.. but has access to free feeding when I am at work 4 days a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.