5/19 Rosie AMPS:112 +4:92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Day 1 of no more Simplecef!

Pretty nice numbers from Miss Rosie today. Aside from peeing all day and not making it to the box every time, she seems good: good appetite, purry, grooming, walking far better than she was. A hint of pink urine and some soft poo but as the AB goes away, I believe the intestines will get happier anyway.

Last night, she sat next to me on the couch as she always does in the evening. She purrs and last night, she was purring really loudly. Now, she was always a nearly deafening purrer, but the last couple of years, her purr has gotten quieter. Not last night. I whippe dout my phone to record her and she stopped abruptly and stared at me until I put the phone away.

DH and I will be going to Boston for DD's graduation this weekend. Son Bean would like to be there as well but will be staying behind with Rosie.

Sending vines to all who need them today.

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Just got to love a purring kitty. I love it when Toby sits with me and purrs. Gosh graduation time already. Hope you and DH have a good time.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice day for Rosie! If louder purrs are an indicator of how well they are feeling, then Miss Rosie must be feeling better!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the loud purrs. Typical cat to stop purring when you get out the phone.

5. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Rico sounds like a generator!! He and Rosie could make beautiful music:cat::rolleyes::cat:

6. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

PMPS: 118. Good job, Rosie!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Rosie didn't want to "perform". Good girl! And soon the meds will be finished. Yay!

Have a good trip. Congrats to your DD.

Ella & Rusty

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

I think her +4 of 102 means she is on her way for a brief dip in the lagoon or on her way back.

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) -- Rosie NEVER wants to perform. LOL! She has that cattitude down pretty darn good. Thank you for the congrats! We are very proud of her!

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yeah for no more AB! And some lagoon visits.

My favorite recording on my phone is Neko purring. It's so great when they have the really loud purr going.

Enjoy the graduation ceremony. What is DD graduating in?

10. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Never fails...pull out the phone (or camera) for a picture or recording and that's the end!!

Yo Rosie...I is really loving dis fuzzy housecoat!! Dez fuzzy slippers are da bomb too!! Maybe we should bribes da mail dude to send da bills to da neighbors house??

11. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

@Wendy&Neko --she is getting her Masters from Tufts in Nutrition and Food Policy. Her interest is sustainable agriculture. I just heard a few minutes ago that Tufts offered her a job for the summer doing data analysis in her field!

@Chris & China China, I am going to send the bilz to Neko's bean. Letz see if that wurx.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  12. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Awesome news on the job offer. You must be a very proud parent! :joyful:

Cin you do da bill in Canadian $. If not, it might not wurk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.