5/19 Turner (alphatrack) AMPS:267, +2:257, +5:233, +7:263, PMPS:205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by smilelari, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smilelari

smilelari Member

Shot my lowest number ever last night (90 on an alphatrack). Dropped low enough to be worried, but came back up without too much trouble.

Link to last night

Thank you @Tuxedo Mom and @Chris & China for your help

We're bouncing today, but still in the yellow, so not as bad of a bounce as I was anticipating. We'll monitor closely and see where we go over the next few cycles! Luckily I work from home Thursdays. Hubby works from home Fridays. And then, the weekend. So it's a good time to have to do some monitoring. We'll be here.

Tuxedo Mom likes this.
  2. smilelari

smilelari Member

I do have a question. Summer is coming, which means, vacation. We like to go to my parent's cabin about 1 weekend a month. We are kind of thinking about going June 11th. We'd have someone come over twice a day to give insulin, but obviously we'd want to steer clear of any low blood sugar issues as there would be no mid cycle monitoring. We're also going to be in Hawaii the first week of July (hooray!) which is a longer trip.

I'll do some searching tonight as I know I've seen these kinds of questions before, but I'd appreciate some insight :) Thanks!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good job shooting last night. That's not a bad bounce. I hope Turner clears it soon. You can't really decide a vacation dose that far in advance. You'll be asked to ask about it again closer to the date to find a dose to keep him safe.

4. smilelari

smilelari Member

Thanks! I will do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.