+5 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by housecats4, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: Trey AMPS 261 + 4 172 +6 174

Hi Kath!

Trey's looking pretty good today! I think that extra bit of insulin is helping. Amazing how a tiny little quarter unit can make a difference.

How's he feeling today? Does he have the 5 "P's?" Purring, peeing, pooping, preening and hmmm, the 5th one is deserting me. oh, playing! It's always good to hear how they feel - other than the blood sugar numbers.

3. housecats4

Re: Trey AMPS 261 + 4 172 +6 174 PMPS 147 +3 174

Hi Julie Trey seems to be getting the sniffles again .....but hope does not affect his numbers ...his P`s all in order he doesn't play that much but he tends to bully a bit so all is normal there..... Thanks for asking..... cat(2)_steam like stop poking my ear and talking about me ..... :D yip that's Trey Hugs and tons of healing green light to all furry ones

4. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: Trey AMPS 261 + 4 172 +6 174 PMPS 147 +3 174

:lol: normal is good! even if it's feeling so full of yourself that you're the house bully, i suppose! ;-)

i believe some people give their cats l-lysine if they have sniffles, but i have no personal experience with that. if you're interested in advice from people with experience with it, you could put it in your subject line and those who have experience would drop in.

5. housecats4

Good idea I have L-lysine will do that before bed TY Hugssssssssssss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.