5/21 Please raise a glass to Butthead today...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MJ+Donovan, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Please have a niptini or beverage of choice in memory of Butthead today. I will visit here again later; right now trying to hold myself together at work... :cry:

Butthead's last condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43750

and please see his videos linked in my signature if you haven't seen them before.
    Butthead was amazing, and I truly miss him...

[​IMG]

MJ & Donovan's & Butthead's spirits

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

(((((MJ)))) Butthead was such a lucky boy to be with you. Every kitty should have the life that he did. Thinking of you and Butthead today.
    Liz

3. MJ+Donovan

Butthead's famous slurping babyfood video.
    [youtube]UohYgspNRmk[/youtube]

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

To Butthead! He still occupies a special place in all out hearts!

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I can't believe it has already been a year...

That video of him slurping baby food is so cute. He sure was an adorable guy. Just seeing his face always made me smile. ((((Butthead))))) I'm glad you shared him with us.

Thinking of you ((((M.J..))))

6. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

What an adorable video. I love the face he makes as you are wiping his face! "Aw, man, do you HAVE to?"

L'chaim, Butthead.

To life, indeed. Yours was a beautiful one, surrounded by love until the very last. Your loss is to be grieved, but your life celebrated.

7. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Here's to you Butthead!
    [​IMG]

CELEBRATING A LIFE WELL LIVED AND LOVED

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh how sweet with the bf and Butthead! Here's to you sweet Butthead! drinking24

9. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I haven't seen that picture of Butthead before - I love it. You already know how much Butthead meant to me. I truly wish you were closer and I could have met him.

Sending you big hugs today M.J. Thank you for sharing Butthead with us.

10. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Ella and I are raising our glasses to the handsome Butthead:)
    Thanks for sharing this adorable video with us MJ. Thinking of you :YMHUG:

11. MJ+Donovan

Driving with Butthead...

[youtube]uppdqwqP038[/youtube]

12. Sonia & Tom (GA)

Sonia & Tom (GA) Well-Known Member

Hugs to you. Glass raised.

13. terri1962

terri1962 Well-Known Member

MJ

I told you months ago that I LOVE the video of Butthead riding in the car. I could watch that over and over. Its the first time I ever saw a cat in a harness riding just out in the car like that, truly amazing. What a cool cat he was.

Terri

14. Jason & Belle (GA)

Jason & Belle (GA) Member

Wow... I can't believe it's been a year. He was such a special guy, and I watched his videos over and over. It's been a little over 1.5 years since Belle passed, and my heart still hurts like it was yesterday, so my thoughts are with you on this anniversary. One thing is for sure, they will never be forgotten, and are without any doubt as special as anything on earth.

Jason

drinking24

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

A toast to the magnificent Butthead. He remains a very special boy who touched everyone's heart. To an absent and missed friend.

[​IMG]

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

A toast to the inimitable, unforgettable, and amazing Butthead who is and always will be a Lantus Land legend.

((((MJ)))) We love you.

[​IMG]

17. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

((((MJ)))) a beautiful tribute to your Butthead.
    Thank you for sharing your pictures and videos of him.
    We miss him and Donovan so much ((((hugs))))

18. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

(((((MJ)))))
    Thinking of you and remembering dear Butthead....I love the videos and I cry watching them still :(

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

A round of niptinis for everyone! I shall raise a glass for your boy today. Here's to you Butthead - you were indeed one very special boy.

20. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Thinking of you today. ((((MJ))))

21. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Cheers to a beautiful life...cheers to Butthead drinking24 !

22. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing the wonderful videos. You can tell he was a special boy.

drinking24 To Butthead

23. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Cheers to Butthead. I never get enough of seeing his videos.
    Butthead will always bring a smile to my face.
    Donny and Butthead are forever in our hearts.

drinking24 drinking24 drinking24

24. Steph and Java(GA)

Steph and Java(GA) Member

I shared every video you posted of Butthead with my entire family. They were very special and we always were grateful to you for sharing your special boy. He was lucky to have such a great bean.
    We miss you Butthead!

25. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

We raise our glasses today for Dearest Butthead, a wonderful furbaby who won all our hearts..I know he has mine..He made MJ & her family happy for so many years..and gave us so many smiles here in LL..
    I know Butthead is with Copper and all the other GA's and is looking down upon us & giving us all head butts tonite...MJ my heart is with you, Love never Dies, we will all be together again--Love you my friend..
    Hugs & Lubs from us!!

26. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

drinking24 drinking24 drinking09 Spot and I are lifting our glasses and having a toast to sweet Mr. Butthead! He certainly was a cutie and I can say I've never seen a kitty enjoying a jar of baby food like that before! (((MJ)))

27. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

Raising a glass to Butthead, a wonderful soul who lived life to the fullest. Thinking of you, MJ as you grieve the loss of your special boy in your physical life.

28. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Here's to Butthead, a happy confident boy cat!! I love his videos. Thanks for sharing them. He was definitely special. :)

Melanie & Racci

29. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((MJ & Butthead))))) Glasses are raised....as we remember....sending hugs to you....

30. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

MJ, I just can't believe it has been a year. Thanks for sharing Butthead's videos. I always loved seeing Butthead in the car with the radio going. I just finished raising my glass to your sweet boy. He is truly missed in LL!

31. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

To Butthead, who made so many beans so happy, just being himself. drinking24 drinking24 It was wonderful to watch those videos again, MJ. Thinking of you this evening and celebrating Butthead's life. He and Donny are celebrating at the Bridge with all their friends.

Love and :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: s

Ella & Rusty

32. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Aw, Butthead...you sweetest of the sweet little dolls!

You and your darling brother Donny are ever in our hearts, and we raise a glass to your inimitable spirit, buddy.

You two dear boys and your wonderful mama have been an unbelievable source of inspiration to all of us-

WE LOVE YOU MJ, BUTTHEAD AND DONOVAN!

[youtube]P_r8pDziQKE[/youtube]

33. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Your pictures and videos of Butthead are fantastic - what a great little guy he was.

I'm sure the hole in your life and heart is so big and I'm hoping these wonderful videos and pictures and memories will bring a smile to your face as you remember the life you had together.

Sending you so many comforting hugs and prayers.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

34. MJ+Donovan

Not gonna lie. Much of today was spent with "something in my eye..." and "damn contact lens". Near the exact time Butthead went to the Bridge, it got dark and poured rain here. The sky was crying for him too. I just went through Butthead's last condo, and am fully blubbering now. That precious boy, what he went through... I cannot thank you all enough for your words of comfort and support. I know many of you have experienced it yourself too, several very recently, so you know that deep aching pain in your hearts. I am honored to have been able to share Butthead with you, and I wish you could have met him.

To Butthead. And Donny. My beautiful boys.

:cry:
    MJ

35. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

we were honored by you sharing both of them with us, MJ-
    tears here as well :cry:

36. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the slurping video. :D He was so cute! I know you must miss him terribly and it left a big hole in your heart. He had the life of Garfield with you MJ. I'm glad you have all the video's and pictures that capture his essence. I feel honored to have known him. Thanks for sharing.

To you Butthead. You are missed very much here and thought of often. drinking24 Chase some butterflies for us.

37. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((MJ))) It was wonderful to revisit Butthead's videos again. He was such a character. Our precious GA's are never very far from our thoughts. Thank you for posting, and for helping all of us remember the happier times with Butthead. It is such a good thing for us to celebrate the lives of our friends who are at the Bridge.

38. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

OMG this was the song I sang to my last cat, Chance all the time ..esp when he got cancer :cry:

39. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

(((MJ))))
    I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday but better late than never, right? I just watched all of Butthead's videos again and cried and smiled as I if it was the first time.
    He was a special and courageous boy and the picture of him so contentedly looking out the window on your drives to Boston will be burned in my head and heart forever.

Channeling Butthead I will raise a glass of Tequila (sorry I can't drink wine or champagne) or two and say:

Mom,

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears,
    but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you...
    I loved you so...
    twas heaven here with you.

~Isla Paschal Richardson

To a life cut short but so well lived and never to be forgotten...Here's to you Butthead!

[​IMG]

xoxo,
    Caryl, Alex and Jackson

40. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I can't believe it's been a year since butthead left us .. He was a very special kitty .. No one here will ever forget butthead .. drinking24

41. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I know this is a day late, but I'm raising a teacup in honor Butthead, and for Donovan, too. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, MJ. {{{{{{{{{{MJ}}}}}}}}}}

42. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((MJ))))) I dont get to this side of the board too often but I will raise a glass to honor your dear boy.
    All hale thee sweet kitty. To a life well lead and loved.

jeanne

43. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

I can't believe it's already been a year. Thank goodness you made so many great videos for all of us to watch so even people who weren't around at that time can see the great awesomeness of Butthead!! He was the first cat I cried over....and I still do!!

44. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

[​IMG]
    To Butthead!
    You will always be loved!
    Debie & Jezebel

45. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

MJ, I'm a little late, but I wanted to let you know I am sending a hug off to Butthead, over at the bridge - and a big hug to you too. I hope that Butthead and Kitty are already good friends.

Here's to our much-loved Butthead!

(((((MJ)))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.