5/22 Rusty AMPS 175, +5.5 161, +9 183, PMPS 187, +4.5 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

5/20 condo

Hi L&LL,

Rusty is doing OK. Yesterday he was home alone all day because we took some stuff down to camp and did not plan to stay overnight. He was happy to see us when we got home and had eaten most of the food left for him in his automat. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we hated to leave camp!

Today we have rain and cool. Rusty has spent most of the day on the couch or on his bed. This weather does not agree with his sinus/breathing issue.

The climb I was to have gone on today has been postponed until Thursday, when the weather is supposed to be much better.

Wishing you all a fine day and sending vines to all kitties and beans in need,

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Is he still having a super appetite? Asia started doing that and it took way too long for me to connect the dots between the antibiotics (for kidney infection) and her eating with gusto...teeth! Whatever the reason, it’s always good news when they eat well! I hope the weather calms down soon, this has been the worst allergy season we can remember in recent years, so it’s no wonder Rusty is having trouble. Maybe he can get another steroid shot soon if it keeps up?

More vines for breathing and eating well to Rusty! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

YAY for good appy!
    Happy to hear that Rusty is doing well!

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

The steroid could be giving him the appy boost. It's a relief in any case!
    Liz

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty ate while you were out yesterday. I hope the weather improves so his breathing does. Sending prayers.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending better and easier breathing vines to Rusty.

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

good breathing and living vines.....

[​IMG]

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi again. I don't think the steroid is still having an effect. The last steroid shot (Depo Medrol) was over a month ago. It could be the lactulose. Or maybe that he is healing from the surgery on his rectum. Anyway, his appetite is still excellent, even when it isn't quite as large today as it has been recently.
    'night, all. Thanks for visiting.

9. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.