5/23 Rosie AMPS:120 +4:92 PMPS:101 +4:91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Last Condo

5/21 AMPS:131 +3.75:108 +5.5:132 PMPS:151 +3.5:71 +4.5:68 :D
    5/22 AMPS:101 +3.5:96 +6:123 PMPS:127 +4:81 :D

Good morning!
    Two days with no condo! We were in Boston where my daughter received her MS whose actual name turned out to be "Agriculture, Food and Environment." As I think I said, her interest is in sustainable food.
    I hope you will forgive a small OT photo. We are proud beans this week. :)
    Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 10.34.58 AM.png

Rosie was a very good girl for Son Bean who was kind enough to miss graduation and stay with the Contessa. She is still peeing frequently but no blood or tiny bits on rare occasion, normal poo, lots of happy grooming and purring but her appetite was iffy for the last few days. I gave her a new flavor of Wellness (Beef and Salmon) as her overnight food and instead of my having to offer her the second half, I came to the feeder to find an empty dish at +9. Polished. And I gave it to her for breakfast again. She proceeded to gobble the half can I gave her (it has been awhile since she has eaten more than 1/4 can FF at one time) and she stayed right there until I gave her a little more! Then, she cam back at +2 and knocked her dish from its little platform so we gave her a little FF and she nibbled and walked off in disgust. LOL!

It is going to take me a while to get caught up here. I hope everyone had a good weekend!

2. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Congratulations! That sounds like a really interesting area of study. We have a new BS program in Sustainability and I have been starting to including more sections on Gender, Food Security and Sustainability into my classes (I teach a lot of Global Issues courses).

...and way to go, Miss Rosie! I have to admit that the Beef and Salmon combo sounds rather weird to me, but I'm glad the Contessa approves of it. :)

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You have every right to be proud of your daughter....that's quite an accomplishment!! With the worlds resources being used up as fast as they are, finding sustainable options is the only future our grandchildren will have!

Sounds like Miss Rosie is happy to have you home!! Keep up the happy appy girl!!

By the way....the pictures were pretty blurry, but I could swear that was Rosie on the zip line at the Full Flower Moon Party Saturday night ;)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats to your daughter. That is quite an accomplishment. I'm glad Rosie is eating for you.

5. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Congrats to you and DH and DD! That sounds like a most interesting field!

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Congrats to your daughter...interesting and very important field to be in these days!! I'm glad to hear Rosie seems to getting on track too!

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

LOL on Rosie knocking the dish to the floor, the Contessa sure has catitude in spadefuls.:)
    I guess you could call the new combo surf and turf;)

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

You're daughter is beautiful and what a great accomplishment! Glad to hear Miss Rosie is doing well especially with a great appy!

9. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Congrats to your daughter....and parents, of course. An accomplishment to be proud of.

Rosie. Such a food diva. Tsk. Tsk.

Marilyn and Polly

10. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Congrats!!
    I am glad Rosie is feeling good:cat:

11. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Rosie continues to eat her new foods with enthusiasm. She is purring and grooming. But I am getting really worried. At times she seems to need to pee every 20 minutes. And tonight, she was next to me on the couch as usual and she stood up and peed on the couch. Twice. Luckily, I had anticipated this might happen and had rubber crib pads under her. Tonight, I have put a pad under her fleece bed and one of the kids' old cloth diapers on top. (Yep, I washed my own diapers.) She seems to be over the bad effects of the antibiotics but I feel as if maybe she is losing control of her bladder. Well, we have the vet appointment tomorrow so we will see what we learn.

Thank you for all the nice comments about my daughter. I think what she wants to do is so important.

@Chris & China, a zipline, eh? That explains why she has been trying to play on the clothesline the last couple of days!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  12. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Did they do a exray?
    Possible stones ??
    That would cause urgency ....

13. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

The appointment tomorrow is to obtain a new sterile urine sample for retesting and to discuss advisability of X-ray and ultrasound. I keep thinking stones myself but she seems to be going a lot more frequently now than when this all started.

Hopefully we will have more of a plan after tomorrow.

14. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sending vines for tomorrow.

I agree your daughter's field of work is an important one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.