5/23 Turner (alphatrack) AMPS:228, PMPS: 214, +3:244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by smilelari, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smilelari

smilelari Member

Debating whether we have enough information for a dose increase. Been at the current dose for 5 days and I believe that the bounce has been cleared. We are away from the house all day today and Wed (gone about 7:45am-5:15pm), but I'll be here all day tomorrow. I feel like we could probably increase, but I also don't want him to drop super low and not be here.

link

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Just looking at your ss there's no dose written in pmps for a couple of days, did you just forget to put it in? if you didn't shoot on those days then the cycle count for the dose would start again from the last skipped dose.

do you have an amps yet?

3. smilelari

smilelari Member

Just didn't get the dose filled in. Fixed it now. No AMPS yet. We'll get that in about 30 minutes. I did get a +11 of 247

4. Gill & George

I would be inclined to hold the dose for now, that 80 on the alphatrak a few days ago is quite low, and I am wondering if Turner saw green last night??

from the TR sticky
    • when your cat starts to see nadirs under 100, hold the dose for at least 10 cycles before increasing.
    This morning is cycle 9 (counting from 5/19 as you shot 4.5 on pm 5/18).
    See what he does today and this evening and take it from there.

5. smilelari

smilelari Member

Great. Thanks!

6. Gill & George

You're welcome, have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.