5/24 Gordy AMPS 368 | PMPS 166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), May 24, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-23-gordy-amps-395-11-130-pmps-221.214814/

Tomorrow is the day!

He had flat yellow last night. I'll be getting a +3 when it hits.

I just found out that it was Gordys vomit I slipped in the other day. I just watched him hack up his stomach. It was mostly bile and some food. It definitely smelled like vomit (sour) and not like gross food. I wonder if this is from his meds??? He goes for his next blood test in a week.

The vomit didn't really get him down though. Once he recovered from the shock, he puffed up and chased Raptor.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Gordy. Sorry he is vomiting. I hope you can figure out what is going on. Have a safe trip.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3=137

I realized I actually missed his first snack. No wonder he was glaring at me... though I dont attribute that to the vomiting.

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

HyperT cats can throw up more often due to their systems not being in the correct balance.

Psst, I just posted about my Rex!

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

Did tanner throw up a lot? Gordy's typically only vomits if he eats to fast and this was distinctly different. I think I am overanalyzing everything right now.

And I saw! Rex and Keena are so precious! I wish mine would cuddle.

Ill post today's thread once Im back to the boat. Hopefully Gordy is less mad at me by then...