5/24 Yoyo+8 39,+8.5 41,+9 50,+9.5 61,+10.5 67,+11 74,PMPS 84,+1 122,+2 128,+3 120,+4 124,+5 152,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, May 24, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo comes back down today and gives you more green. Nice job handling those greens yesterday.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Head back down Yoyo! :cool:

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe a more quiet day for Yoyo !!

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Looks like he’s clearing a bounce so you might want to give some MC with that 69 to slow him down or he could keep dropping to PMPS.

6. Debra and Yoyo

Ok...just gave him 1 t MC...thank you

7. Debra and Yoyo

What bounce is he clearing...this morning AMPS of 211?

8. Debra and Yoyo

Somehow my boy keeps me on my toes...watching him now as numbers dropping. I hope Ti-Mousse is doing well:)

9. Marje and Gracie

He didn’t skyrocket last night which you often will see with loss of duration. And he’s coming back down fast today.

It’s possible the 211 could just be his end of cycle rise but it’s a little high for that. It looks like a mini bounce to me but I could be wrong.

10. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you, I'm learning that food does help a lot thru trial and error. I hope Furball is doing great!:bighug:

11. Marje and Gracie

Glad you gave that MC!

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

We have green today. :D Furball must be surfing with Yoyo.

13. Debra and Yoyo

Wow...that is GREAT! I am so happy for you and Furball!!:D:D:D:):):)

14. Debra and Yoyo

Glad to read that your son made it safe to you. Enjoy your special time together. Have a marvelous weekend celebrating!

15. Marje and Gracie

Well you had an exciting day; it would have been nice to be able to let him have three drops between 40-50 on this dose since he’s been doing so well and 39 is close to 40 but it’s always smart to be safe so good thing you reduced the dose. Very excellent decision.
    It’s better to reduce and keep him safe, even if we have to take him back up.

I hope he doesn’t bounce much but if he does, he’ll get back on track. You did a great job with feeding today!!!

16. Debra and Yoyo

On 5/13 he had a very similar day with the drops starting around +5. Honestly I don't see The Big Bounces on the 13th and today. I see the AMPS's started in the yellow and then the numbers came down but I still don't see the big bounces that cause these low numbers so late in the cycle. I do not like these cycles and it is very hard to bring his numbers up. I believe I was on top of things today and even so he kept dropping. Am I doing something WRONG? Am I missing a part of this puzzle? Is he just not reacting to the HC food as he should be? Are there higher High carbs(HC) foods than 20% that I should be feeding him in a canned food to bring up those low numbers? Fancy feast " Gravy Lovers " may have one that is 23% but it maybe a medley one and he will not eat vegetables. Any suggestions?

Also, for a MC food ....what percentage do you feel is MC? I have 12% carbs for the Grilled fancy feast cans. I was told that is the MC percentage. But I have found 15% Griiled fancy feast and I have found 16% Pro Plan canned food. (NOt sure if he will eat Pro Plan as he normally will only eat Fancy Feast canned foods).

Please let me know what I should be doing differently.

Thank you for being there with me. The support is so greatly appreciated and it makes me feel so much better knowing that you are there with me. I can't express how much you mean to us....thank you, thank you, thank you............:bighug::bighug: