5/25 Gordy AMPS 176, +4=151, +10.5=238 | PMPS 305

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), May 25, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-24-gordy-amps-368-pmps-166.214855/

We arrived in Sarasota!

The car ride kind of sucked... the portable fan I bought to cool G died shortly into the trip :confused: he refused to drink water and I kept catching him panting. Not sure if he was too hot or too stressed... or both.

I've also noticed that he breathing harder now... but he also purring during it. I think I'm probably being too paranoid and overreacting. But I know one of the side effects of his thyroid meds is respiratory distress. Just makes me nervous...

He is still panting some and refusing to drink. But he'll drink water mixed with his food.

I have video of the breathing... but it'll take some time to load.

Heres a photo of him though:
    20190525_165629.jpg

2. CassAndGordy(GA)

Here are the little snip-its

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 305

He had HC during the day so I am not surprised.

Im torn on Gordy's breathing... I had my dad turn on the AC and see if he is just still hot. If its worse when we get back from dinner, off to Blue Pearl... my dad thinks I am overreacting.

Still eating but not drinking water.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you made it safely. I hope Gordy just needs to calm down and his breathing will be okay. Sending prayers.

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hopefully it's just stress from the trip and being in a new place. :bighug:

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=243

He seems better. Havent seen him panting since we got back. Hopefully it was just the stress and heat like Sonia (and my dad) guess. Morning brings a new day.

carfurby (GA) likes this.