5/27 Gordy AMPS 293, +4=263, +6=198, +7.5=147, +10=133 | PMPS 173 (civvie pic)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. CassAndGordy(GA)

+6=198

Gordy is being a good boy, the norm. (The only time he isnt good is at the vet.... and when i catch him napping on the kitchen table.)

Here is my civvie celebrating Sunday.... her fluff will get shaved next weekend.
    Snapchat-46993064.jpg

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I love the fluff!

For arthritis, I started Neko out on fish oil and a joint care product that contained glucosamine and MSM. As her arthritis progressed, we moved onto Cartrophen (Adequan in the US), tried hyraluronic acid and Duralactin. For pain it got so she needed buprenorphine and acupuncture with me doing daily acupressure.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

But I love all the fluff. Guess I'm lucky I can comb Tux. He thinks it's playing though. Getting better with Olive. I can do shoulders and up now. Back and belly still uncomfortable for her.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

Rex seriously fights and hisses when I brush. I've tried all sorts of brushes and techniques, but she won't have it. I just have to try and stay on top of it and spot mats quickly. I try and trim her maine down some because it gets in her way, bur she hates that too. I wish she understood that I am only trying to help. :blackeye:

But I have it on good authority (and witnessed it myself) that she is an absolute angel at the groomers. All the groomers we've been to sing her praises. She even takes the bath like a champ. So she has that going for her LOL

Olive & Paula likes this.
  7. CassAndGordy(GA)

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 173

A little higher than I was hoping, but its still blue. I dont think he had a sharp cycle the past few doses, so fingers crossed that there will be no bouncing.

Now this bean needs to cook a real dinner for once... gotta earn eating those peanut butter bars ;)

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Rex must think it's better to get groomed than getting brushed by an ordinary person. Lol!

That's a nice cycle happening there! :cool:

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.