5/27 Luci AMPS 189, 1+ 190,2+206, 6+242, PMPS 202, 2+140, 4+131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Not much action from Luci yesterday. Maybe today she'll visit the lagoon? Nice low start...Luci is wearing us both out...time to see her in the lagoon...especially before her dental on Thursday which I presume will throw her back into this mess of colors - none of which will be that pleasing green...sheesh.

Edit: After getting a 1+, 2+, 6+ all going in the wrong direction - what's up with that? No changes in diet or the household. So what happened to her going green? She had that run at the lagoon the other night and now that's it? She's becoming harder and harder to find when it's testing time; she was hiding under our bed, so now we close the bedroom door; sometimes she just won't come out of where ever she's gone off to...DH searched for 15 minutes for her this morning - finally got out some catnip and she magically appeared but wouldn't come to him or me - we finally got her cornered behind a chair in the living room and I was able to pick her up - because she simply had no where else to go. Why has she suddenly become so uncooperative? What happened to the nice response we should have gotten to the increase to 1.25? Why that big run late in the evening and not a green dot since? Whatever is going on with her? She's about to run us both out of patience...and certainly isn't chalking up any points on the 'let's keep doing this for as long as it takes-ometer'...I'm exhausted and frustrated...(as if you couldn't tell!)

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending :bighug: and cooperation vines for Miss Luci.
    Could her teeth be bothering her? Just a thought since you mentioned an upcoming dental.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Do you think she knows she's going for a routine annual cleaning? :D Personally I think she's just being contrary...she can be a spit-fire sometimes! :joyful:

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Lol. Didn’t realize it was just an annual cleaning.

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.