5/29 Loose Lips: The Animal Communicator documentary

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Happy Summer, LL & L! It finally feels a bit like summer here, even though summer solstice is a few weeks away. We are doing fine. Tillie has caught a mouse this afternoon, and it did NOT get in the house. So she will be quite pleased with herself about that. Anne and I are doing fine. We went on a cruise of the Inner Passage of Alaska which was quite beautiful and stunning. I caught a respiratory bug that I am still fighting. Many others did too and ended up worse than me. My running is going to suffer this summer, I'm afraid. Oh well. We met up with Wendy and Mariko in Vancouver and that was wonderful. :) :) We also got to meet all kitties, some of whom were at least tolerant of our presence. :joyful: :joyful:

I found this documentary on YouTube about an animal communicator Anna Breytanbach, and thought some of you might be interested.

Liz

Dyana likes this.
  2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I want to be her, when I grow up :)
    Ginger came and sat in my lap (a mega rare occurance) while I watched this movie. Thank you for sharing it.

4. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so happy you shared that film..it is truly amazing..I love the "Spirit" segment. Best 52 minutes I've spent in a while:)

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.