5/3 Zoey PMPS 76, +1 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Emily and Baby, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Good evening LL and sorry I've been away! I've been visiting my mom and staying with her a lot over the last week, me and Zoe :) But I'm home now and feeling better :)

Anyways! Zoey is still in the blues and greens and doing well on the 0.1 units! I want to thank all of you again for helping us get to this point! I have a happy, healthy cat because of all of you!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Healing vines to all those in need :)

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 5/3 Zoey PMPS 76

Those greens are fabulous! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's very rewarding to see a diabetic kitty return to good health. :D And you've done a fabulous job, Emily!
    Liz

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/3 Zoey PMPS 76

Zoey's SS is looking fabulous. Great job Emily! Glad you are feeling better. How is Zoey's skin?

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Emily! Wow, isn't Zoey looking great. I love all the greens, her numbers are wonderful. You've done a great job with her. It is great you wer able to spend time with your mom, glad too that things are better for you. :D

5. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Thanks Liz, Wendy and Michelle! His skin is no better and no worse, so it's hard to tell if he's still reacting or if it's just calming down. He's lost a whole strip of fur off his back but the skin isn't as sore looking, I don't think. The test is to see if it starts healing!! I hope so, because then I know its gluten and not fish! Paws crossed!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.