5/30 Rosie AMPS:72 +3.5:78 +5:81 PMPS:97 +4:103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

This temporary reduction sure seems to be sticking. I guess tomorrow when we skip the am shot, things could change. And if they have to administer any mild sedative or whatever during the US, I wonder if that would influence BG? In any event, time will tell.

Rosie is in a very good mood today. She is up and around. Meowed to demand that we get up this morning. She is spending quite a bit of time in her favorite spot on the screened porch under the foot rest of the lounge chair. She is eatin well--when the menu suits--and no one caught any of those episodes of discomfort last night at all. Poo looked decent this morning. So manybe we are making progress with the constipation probelm.

The only bad thing right now is that she needs to pee all the time and has gotten comfortable peeing wherever she is. She still tries to make it to the litter but I can almost see her calculating, and if she wakes up from a deep sleep, all bets are off. It bothers me that she is okay peeing in her own bed. Thank goodness I have so many and can change them and wash. That, the kids' old cloth diapers under her and pee pads in all key locations are the saving grace. Oh--and the fact that her urine is not all that well concentrated so the smell isn't so bad. :)

Sending vines to all who need them and hoping people in the US are having some fun for the holiday today.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Rosie is peeing wherever she is most of the time. I hope the u/s gives you some answers. I'm glad she's in a good mood today. Sending prayers.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice numbers Rosie! But can't you try to make it to the litter box little one?
    Good luck with the vetty appt tomorrow!

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Good luck for tomorrow.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

The Contrast's numbers are looking good on that provisional reduce.

5. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

oh little Rosie-- I hope they can find the problem... I am sure she would prefer the box:cat:

6. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Sending lots of good vetty vines for tomorrow!! I sure hope that it is nothing serious!

...and Rosie, how about you try making it to the box... at least most of the time??

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Sending lots of good vetty vines for her tomorrow! Sorry about the pee....do you have multiple litter boxes? When Doodles had bad neuropathy I was upto 5 LB's otherwise he was having tons of accidents. Glad to hear Rosie is feeling good otherwise!

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

PMPS: 97 and +4:103. i think Rosie is in a safe zone. Tomorrow morning is going to be hell when she can't eat. We will test her BG and give her thyroid pill in a teeny bit of cheese but no breakfast for poor Rosie. And she likes to eat her way through the morning so getting to that 12:30 appintment without food is going to be hard on her and the beans! Dearest Son Bean has volunteered to go along with DH to the test. I have such a knot in my stomach about it, I won't say no. We won't get any results on the spot but they will call the vet and the vet will call us. Eeeek. I'm kind of a mess.

Karen, she does have two litter boxes and she has pads now on the floor right at the base of her "stairs" in the three places she likes to sleep. I think she must feel the urge so fully and suddenly, though, that at times she just goes. Other times, she makes it right to the box.

Thanks for all the vines, folks. We need 'em!

9. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Rosie....it sure would be nice if they understood why we have to take their food away and that it's for their own good!!

Sending mega vines for the test tomorrow!!

Yo Rosie!! What an excellent way to make da bean feels guilty....dat shud buy you at least 2 purty new dresses and maybe even a new pair of boots!!

10. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.