5/5 Zoey PMPS 86, +1 86, +3 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Emily and Baby, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Good afternoon!!

Kittehs are loving the sunshine today! And so am I! Zoey's AMPS was a little higher than usual today, but he dove into the lagoon quickly! We're still trying to transition to raw food, it's going very slowly! Gryffin and Zukey are not impressed with it at all... But I'm still trying! I'm going to do more research today into what else might help. It will be worth it in the end!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Healing vines to all in need!!!!

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 5/5 Zoey AMPS 131, +2 65, +2.5 68

Hi Emily, nice greens for the Zo Bear! Hopefully, that AMPS number will start showing lower blues and some greens. If I had to pick one of your cats that would eat the raw willingly, it would be Zoey. :D Zukey and Gryffin will come around. Did you see Dr. Lisa's info about transitioning, catinfo.org? Have a great day!
    Liz

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/5 Zoey AMPS 131, +2 65, +2.5 68

Beautiful numbers today. Keep on surfin' Zoey!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/5 Zoey AMPS 131, +2 65, +2.5 68, +5 76

Zoey continues to look great! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm glad you got sunshine today - we also are forecast for high of 23. :D

My civie took a little longer to do the raw transition. Freeze dried chicken crumbs on top were what helped him. I also give him mini meals (4-5 a day) so it's not a lot at once.

5. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Good evening!!

Thanks Liz, Michelle and Wendy! We are still working away at the transition! I haven't tried meals that often, maybe that will help! I have tried dehydrated chicken on top, but maybe I didn't put on enough. I'm going to look over Dr. Pierson's suggestions again and see if I missed anything!

Zoey started low tonight but has surfed nicely for me. I believe I can get to bed early-ish tonight :) Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Back to work tomorrow. Darn! Weekends don't last long enough! Lol.

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nicely done, Zoey! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Have you tried fortiflora? Weekends are WAY too short.
    Liz

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zoey is getting close to not wanting insulin it appears!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.