5/9 Baby

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Nicole & Baby, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Honeymooners!! Baby is OTJ nearly a week now & I am blessed on this Mother's Day! Lil Momma is furbaby fabulous & loving life. Baby is going to begin having a condo here & although I do not see a lot of posts.. it's ok.. we will talk to ourselves :lol:

Baby is Beautiful & I fall in more in love with her & her sister Sadi every day!! It is hard to believe that we are living a "normal" life now.. no pokes, testing (once a week), sleeping in & just being humans & kitties!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Mother's Day & saying Thank you to Baby & Sadi for making me the proudest momma ever!!

:YMHUG: S :YMHUG: A :YMHUG: D :YMHUG: I

AND

:YMHUG: B :YMHUG: A :YMHUG: B :YMHUG: Y​

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Happy Mother's Day Nicole. Did you babies do anything special for you today? Mine did not. Just a lot of cat naps and following me around. I love them so much so I know how you feel. It was three months ago today that Webber got his last shot if Lantus. He has been so playful so I have not checked his BG is a whole week..Woohoo. Here is comes as I speak. Mr Drooler.... :mrgreen:

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Paige! Give Webbie a condo here too!! 3 Months OTJ party_cat party_cat party_cat
    Sadi is clingly today too.. not sure why.. but I love it!! :mrgreen:

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

My kitty was not clingy, but that's okay. I was clingy to HIM! Happy Mother's Day, Nicole. :D

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

p.s for Paige

Happy 3 mos Annifursary!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.