6/1 Leo AMPS=84.6 - (4.7 world) +4 = 176.4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Leo's furshot from yesterday am doesn't seem to be making a difference yet. Can someone please look at his ss and let me know what you think?

I was nervous about the shot this morning, but I'm home all day so I can watch him.

Thank you!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Sorry nobody got back to you. It looks like you did shoot. If yes please get a +2. As long as you can monitor and have plenty of supplies it’s safe to shoot.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

4. Sonia & Leo

LOL! That's ok, I know you're all very busy. Thanks so much.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Can you put FS in the unit column for yesterday AM? That way we know at a glance there was a fur shot. Sometimes the effect of a FS is seen in later cycles, like today.

Good job shooting this morning. When you shoot your lowest number to date, it's a good idea to get a +1 and a +2 test to give you an idea what the cycle might look like.

6. Wendy&Neko

I meant to ask, are you following Tight Regulation or Start Low Go Slow for dosing. It'll help,to put either TR or SLGS is your signature. That 85 earns a reduction with SLGS, not for TR.

7. Sonia & Leo

Thank you!

We're doing the TR.

Do you think I should wait out the bounce and keep dosing at 4.25? He's on his 8th cycle tonight.

8. Wendy&Neko

But you had a fur shot in there. You need to have six consecutive cycles at a dose. The fur shot restarts the cycle count. So hold the dose at least another 4 cycles.

9. Sonia & Leo

Ok Thanks I get it now, I didn't realize a furshot started the cycle over. We erred on the side of caution and gave 4u. We'll go back to 4.25 in the morning.

10. Wendy&Neko

No worries. Reduction point on TR is going below 50. Sleep well tonight.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Sonia & Leo

Thank you so much for your help @Wendy&Neko :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.