6.10 Bella amps 203,+4:30 75,+6 95,pmps 378+3 334

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like it may have been Convenia. Some cats are more sensitive to ABs than others. Some cats numbers go up while on an AB and some don't.

By the way I clicked on the second link you have for spreadsheets and a template came up. It says it is in your trash and will be gone soon.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Thank you, that spreadsheet was when I was gonna start using a pet meter again, didn’t realize I still had a blank ss link up
    That antibiotic you said it prob was, is it a good one?

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I've never had any problems using it with any of my cats and it has worked for them, but some people won't use it because it is injectable and if a cat has a bad reaction to it, you can't get it out of their system. Has Bella ever had Convenia before?

5. Bellasmom

No

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

If he has infection somewhere, that could cause the rise. I don't allow convenia, as 1. If they have side effects you can't stop the convenia like you could with pills or liquid, 2. It's in their system for weeks. Just my preference.

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

I’m not sure what it was called, bad momma bean here, I do know it was 80mg, I’m gonna call tomorrow and ask, what is a good antibiotic so I know for future reference

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Depends on the problem and how cat reacts to it. 2 of my cats have side effects from clavamox, 1 doesn't, 1 has never had it. Previous kitties all got sick from it. 2 have had orabax after dental with no problem. I think a previous kitty had clindamycin and vomited each time. So it all depends.

9. Bellasmom

Gotcha thanks, well thankfully whatever he had he’s ok with, that would have been horrible

10. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good morning, well, it's still morning for another hour for me. Hope Bella is feeling better, and you are more relaxed and resting momma bean.

11. Bellasmom

Hey there! Very relaxing day today, DH did the kitties this am so I slept till 6:30! How are you guys doing today, are u 4 hours behind me? It’s almost 4pm here right now.

12. Idjit's mom

We are doing ok, had a cold rainy day yesterday. Idjit was unhappy about that and just ate and napped all day. We let him out during the daytime, although he has a curfew and has to come in for the night.Then someone was doing fireworks in the neighborhood last night and he was so scared. DH said he was restless last night, up and down the stairs. It's very windy today, which he also dislikes, so he is discombobulated today. Poor kitteh. He can't decide where he wants to be or what he wants to do.

13. Bellasmom

If I’ve heard right, it rains a lot in Washington right? We had hot and very humid today, to yuk to even want to go outside. And fireworks, I hate them, hate when the 4th of July comes around being this close to the beach and the parks that’s all you hear, and scares my cats and I’m sure others around and I just want to cry for the little ones outside.
    That’s the way Abby has been all day, doesn’t know where or what she wants to do.
    Well I hope tomorrow bring you and Idgit some sunshine so he can go to the jungle and hunt lol

14. Idjit's mom

Well, it rains quite a bit in Western WA, in the Pacific Coastal areas. I live in the the other part of the state, called Eastern WA which consists of everything on the eastern side of the Cascades. If you look on a map, that's most of the state! I am in Spokane, right near the Idaho border, we get the four seasons right enough, Spring here is always a crap shoot. We just look out the window and deal with it. ;)

15. Bellasmom

Oh I know where Spokane is, the little lady I took care of for 6 years(she passed 2 yrs ago) was from there, she went to WSU, she lived there from birth till around 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.