6/11 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 84 OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Hello LL, its been a little while since weve dropped in. Spike had issues with bad insulin and its finally cleared. Im sure you all know theres no more cartridges..they are discontinued. Hes back to his mostly greens and blues. He had a very upsetting week at the end of May..his glassed in porch floor was being repainted. Of course we didnt want kitty prints decorating the paint so poor Spike couldnt go out. After 3 coats of enamel and 3 coats of poly his porch was finally finished a sunny yellow. His fur compliments the floor perfectly. I bought him some pet stairs (from Walmart online) and he was hesitant at first, he was so used to his cardboard beer box..lol Now he uses them daily to get from one favorite napping spot to another. Hes had some excitement in his household. His youngest bean brother graduated from college and is now living back home. His oldest bean brother just bought a house (last night..yeah!) and will be moving out. Lots of changes for his family, but he told me as long as I dont go any where he can handle anything..lol Have a great weekend LL and stay safe wherever you are.

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great WCR for Spike DH made 2 sets of steps for DL and he uses his all the time :razz:

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Of course. You're his ever loving mommy bean. :D :D :D
    I hope you guys have a great weekend, too.

Which pet steps did you end up getting at WalMart? I know there was some talk on FB about pet steps, but I don't get on FB very much.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Congrats on the graduation, new house, etc. It sounds like Spike got a present, too.

5. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

This is the one I got..very easy to put together.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pet-Gear-Easy ... 0027727720
    www.walmart.com

6. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Poor Spike! The indignity of having his porch disrupted! I am glad that all is well again and that you and Spike enjoy the changes that are happening in the household.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.