6/14 Mouzer pmps +11 51

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cherryl & Mouzer, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

6/13 Mouzer

amps 351/1.0u/3oz lc
    +3/172/2oz lc
    +4/125/2tsp mc
    +4.5/106/2tsp hc
    +5/120
    +5.5/110
    +6 /130
    +7/118
    +7.5/120
    +8.5/101/2tsp hc
    +9/117
    +10/125
    +12/162

pmps +12.5/153/1u/3oz hc all juice, left most fud
    +.5/171
    +1/191
    +1.5/149/1tsp lc, 1tsp mc, fud work til +3.5, prepare for onset pm shot
    +2/133
    +2.5/113/8-ball says green
    +3/104/2tsp mc
    +3.5/102/2tsp hc, fud work til +5.5, sees a manatee ahead
    +4/81/dip in algae with manatee
    +4.5/78
    +5/82
    +5.5/74/2tsp hc all juice left most fud, fud work til less than +7.5 due to juice only
    +6 88/12:30am/*CG yawns widely* *coffee or no* *yes, coffee*
    +7 80
    +8 84
    +9 74
    +10 65 test1
    +10 58 test2 3tsp lc, I remember being told feed no later than +10, Hope no more is needed
    +10.5 61
    +11 51 2tsp hc

Mouzer is peeing, pooping, purring, preening, eating and alert - PPPP-E&A
    Mouzer doesnt play haha But that is normal for Mature Mouzer Mellow Kitty

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Marje and Gracie likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow - 180 points in 3 hours. You may want to give some LC to slow that drop and check at +4.

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  3. Cherryl & Mouzer

He did eat his 3oz LC brekky at amps, which was after test and during shot
    and +3 he was hungry, so I gave him 2oz LC

At +4 yesterday - he did go from blue to green, so I am watching :D
    hahaha I am worn out from yesterday and the night before but at the same time, I want Mouzer to have good days, so I am not wanting to push him up too fast.
    I am going to be here and get a +4 and depending where he is then, will decide if I do a whatever plus next hahahha

I got all the animals taken care of this morning and got back in time for a +3 and I have one of my cousins checking in over at my Mom's place, in case something happens and she can feed up the animals for me there. I told her what was going on and she said she would make time to at least check in over there. Any other chores there can wait. I am pretty sure Mouzer will give me a day to go get some major work done - eventually haha And probably sooner than I even want him to, just because I prefer he kept good numbers for himself.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Cherryl & Mouzer

@Gill & George @Marje and Gracie @Chris & China

I see that @Mandy & Rex is here but I dont know if they are normally always here, so I am tagging you three - just for you to see Mouzer amps 351 pink to +3 172 blue and I am watching to give LC and watching for +4 to see if he goes green, like yesterday. And I am not dragging you over here to babysit, dont worry heehee I am just wanting you to know I am on watch today and I am going to follow what was done yesterday, if it does turn out to be another green day. I documented it all in the SS so I have it. And I want you all aware, in case anything does go awry with me and I need to holler for help. But I am going to see if I can do this on my own, if by chance he plans to give another green day. I just feel better knowing someone is around, in case - just in case hahahaaha

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I can watch if you like. I watched all day yesterday, but @Gill & George had it handled and I didn't want to cause any distractions. :)

6. Cherryl & Mouzer

+4 125 2tsp MC

@Mandy & Rex Ok haha Thank you - I will tag you if things look freaky for me.
    He was +3.5 89 green and +4 82 green yesterday and I know 125 is not green but it is close to it,
    so I repeated what we did at his +3 yesterday, plus he has the 2oz lc from + 3 today to go with what I just gave him.

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

That's exactly what I would have done. Good job! Let's see what +4.5 or +5 brings (whichever you are more comfortable with).

8. Cherryl & Mouzer

heehee I joined up with the Testoholics Anonymous, some time ago, about the time the blues and then the first green hit heehee
    So a +4.5 is certainly the next thing I have in mind ahahhaahahaa LAFFIN!!!!!!

9. Cherryl & Mouzer

+4.5 106 2tsp HC

Will get at + 5 and so on so forth with half hour, until appears can go to longer

10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mouzer! Slow down! If he does go under 90, you will need to edit your title to ask about the next dose. Rex had back-to-back reductions if you look at his SS, but that is not NORMAL! They usually don't hold. Let's see where he is at +5.

11. Cherryl & Mouzer

+5 120

no food, test at +5.5
    This +5 120 is probably food induced, unless I am confused and do not understand the food.
    If I am understanding food correctly, the +6 would tell me what is going on and food has already done its thing and past, so +6 would give me a no food induced number -
    I think - Please correct me if I am wrong, so I can understand.

12. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am up for a reduction but with his rising to the mid/higher 300's during the night, I am not in a rush, unless we see he goes low.
    I just hate to mess him up and have him run those higher numbers.
    Mouzer is having some happy time and that makes me happy :)
    Worn out, but happy LOL

I got Winky his am meds and there are 13 others who have to have lysine for cats and probiotics, so I got that to those and everybody else got canned food today, because they have been driving me insane, seeing these special 15 get canned food :D
    The 15th special needs kitty is Mouzer and boy howdy is he the special one LOL
    Tommy Cat, with Feline Stomatitis, was the top special needs kitty, but Mouzer has met up with him, with his diabetes.
    Winky is the kitty who just had teeth extractions done, yesterday. He is on five medications due to several issues, and this doesnt even meet up with Tommy Cat and Mouzer in the top special needs heehee

13. Mandy & Rex (GA)

So far, so good.

You fed at +4.5 so the +6.5 test will have no food influence. Before that, it may be food influenced. It takes 2 hours to work out of the system. +5.5 should be coming up in a few minutes.

14. Cherryl & Mouzer

I expect a drop by +6.5
    I dont know if I should be happy, if he makes it to green, or not.

15. Cherryl & Mouzer

+5.5 110 no food, test in 30

16. Mandy & Rex (GA)

How do you feel about not feeding? That's only 10 points. At this point, Mouzer should be surfing. Key word: should

With the exception of yesterday, Mouzer's nadir could be around +6 then he should come up some for PMPS.

17. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am not feeding yet and I know to feed if he gets low but I am not sure how low I should let him go, before feeding. I am ok if he gets to 60 -
    I see what was done yesterday did get him up enough - but I dont know if I should allow him to get to 60 before feeding or not. IF he does get that low.
    @+7.5 yesterday, he was 55 - So, I dont trust this guy hahahha

And for pmps - If he is going to get to 90, today, I might should let him, in case we need to know not to do pm shot and to lower dose again.
    So, not feeding him until he gets to 60, might be a better choice, just to see those numbers for a decision on pmps shot or no shot and reduction or no reduction.
    I do need him at numbers where I am not having to kittysit like this. I am having to put off a lot of work, so I can kittysit, and it all is going to have to get caught up.
    As is, like this, I dont even feel comfy enough to leave the house at all.

18. Cherryl & Mouzer

+6 130 no food, test in 1hr

LOL This is the hour to sweep and mop the house

19. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Awesome! See you in an hour.

20. Cherryl & Mouzer

House swept, mopped and in dry time, while I stay outside, not to walk on the wet floors haha
    Got the ac pumped down to 60 to stay on and dry the floors for me, so I can go back in the house in 20 minutes, hopefully on dry floors, to test Mouzer's +7

So, waiting time means, this part of the message board is a diary haha
    And time to read around on what is going on with others and re-read through stickies, to keep mind refreshed and on its toes ---
    I see this diabetic kitty is an on the toes job :D

21. Cherryl & Mouzer

+7 118

Thinkng +7.5? In case food wear off and still dropping.

22. Mandy & Rex (GA)

That is a good number - no food influence. You can check to see if it's holding or going up at +7.5.

23. Cherryl & Mouzer

OK - holding or going up and maybe going down hahaha
    Who knows :D

24. Cherryl & Mouzer

+7.5 120 holding, test in 1hr

25. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Perfect. If it holds or goes up, you can take a break until +11 so you can see if his PMPS is lower or higher.

26. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Excellent job, you two! I'm very proud of you, Cherryl IMG_0645.GIF IMG_0630.GIF

I know needing to be there to test him this much puts you behind and you are busy. But they have the best chance of going into remission in the first six months and I feel that if members can step it up a bit during that time and kitty can either get really well regulated or even go into remission, it makes life easier down the road.

Personally, if he were my kitty, I'd try to keep him above 90 so he doesn't earn reductions too quickly. We've seen it all too often where the kitty came down the dosing ladder too fast and then came to a screeching halt and that was it. Some of them were able to do it all again, some not.

Here are a couple of SSs so you can compare. The first one is Lucy's and you can see she started down the dosing ladder fast, came to a halt, and then the dose had to go up higher than it was before she came down again and went OTJ. The second is OSHA's SS. She came down fast last summr, came to a screeching halt, and so far, has not come back down into solid greens and blues since.

Lucy's SS Scroll down to 10/9/08 and see how many reductions she had to 10/25/08; then keep scrolling and you'll see she went OTJ the next spring and is still in remission.
    Osha's SS. Click on the 2016 tab and scroll to about 7/28; her dose is nowmup to 5.5u bid

The longer you are able to hold him at a dose where he is in normal numbers, the better for him. That doesn't mean doing it by keeping him carbbed up but we might need to employ some feeding strategies so he doesn't take those big drops. By managing the curve consistently with food, it can help flatten him out and bring the midcycle numbers up. Let me know when you are ready for that kind of info.

27. Cherryl & Mouzer

Ok So! I need him to stay above 90 - I wasnt sure what I needed him to do haha
    I am most concerned about having appointments and having to leave the house. I have had ongoing dental since April of 2016, weekly - and I hate it. It is close to being over with, thank God, but I still have a month or so to go, maybe.
    And vet visits are anywhere from weekly to monthly, depending on these animals and what they are doing.
    As for my work, I will work around my work, somehow - but leaving the house for these appts scares me. The appts take anywhere from two to four hours, depending on how long I have to be at a place.

You can give info on what to do for Mouzer at any time you are ready. I am trying to soak it all in and follow through for Mouzer.

Also, Mouzer does have inflammation in his back gum area and I dont have the money for teeth cleaning or extractions - this inflammation is why depo-medrol shots were given and the vet did not even suggest cleaning or extractions. He has no bad teeth. This is Feline Stomatitis and not rotting teeth. I cannot afford full mouth extractions, or I would have done that already, with my current stomatitis kitty.

And I am mentioning this because it has now been said that Mouzer will not get regulated, as long as there is this issue. Being as this is feline stomatitis, this issue is never going away, full mouth extractions does not even give that promise, nor does teeth cleaning --- already had my one stomatitis kitty with teeth cleaning and the back four extracted and it has not done one thing for him and that one cost $750.

So, I dont know what to do about this. I do not want Mouzer to get those depo-medrol shots, as I cant help but believe they did cause his diabetes. The other stomatitis kitty doesnt have diabetes yet but my vet did say ECID - so, Mouzer was one to get it soon in the shot process. I just dont know what to do to help Mouzer with this, at this point, as far as stomatitis and not wanting those depo shots given to him - especially now that he is definitely diabetic.

I also do not trust any vet with this, especially my new vet. My current new vet doesnt even believe that depo-medrol can cause diabetes - and she is so incorrect. She says that a cat can have depo-medrol and prednisone for life and it would have no harmful affect on them - she is so far from correct on that, it is not funny.
    So, I dont trust her - I dont think I am going to trust her with Mouzer's diabetes, let alone to let her do her 'no harmful' depo shots on him.

I just dont know what to do for Mouzer in this :(

28. Cherryl & Mouzer

+8.5 101 2tsp HC test in 30

29. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Hmm, didn't see that coming. With it being late in the cycle, I would have given LC. Insulin is wearing off. Hopefully you don't need to feed again so you don't have a food influenced number at PMPS. Check at +9.

30. Cherryl & Mouzer

LOL I saw it coming - he went down late yesterday and I had a feeling he would do it at some point this late in the day. I have just been waiting for it :)
    He would not eat his LC
    I tried MC and he would not eat that
    He likes the HC LOL So, that is what I was able to get him to eat.

at +8.25 yesterday, he got 2tsp HC
    And then at +9.25 1/2tsp LC, 1/2tsp HC, 2 drops honey

So, this HC will run its thing in time enough to see pmps
    Even if I have to give more, the +9 or +9.25 should be ok, when going by yesterday.

Also, I have found out he cant eat the dried chicken treats and I hate that for him :(
    And that is due to his feline stomatitis. They are too hard for him.

31. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Some cats may have double dips with Lantus. It looks like Mouzer may be one of them. At least you got him to eat something. That's what is important.

A thought for you - if Mouzer wouldn't eat LC, but you need him to come up a little bit then surf and you don't want to give HC, you could put 1 or 2 drops of honey on the LC to entice him to eat it. See you at +9.

32. Cherryl & Mouzer

hhhmm I thought I was supposed to try to stay away from the honey, so I tried to stay away from the honey LOL

33. Cherryl & Mouzer

+9 117 test in 1hr

@Marje and Gracie - I gave Mouzer 2tsp hc at +8.5 on 101 bg
    If I should not want a reduction, would I now not feed til after we see if he gets pm shot
    Or would I feed to keep him above 90? And if he is still at this 117 or around there, is a shot to be given?
    And if that case and shot were given, I am to expect staying up for monitoring, I assume LOL

34. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I wouldn't feed any more.

As for honey, there are some members who can't give HC because their cats cannot tolerate the gluten in the gravy. I think it was more about the timing in the cycle when you gave honey yesterday, if I recall correctly.

As for the shot question, I will leave that up to the pros to suggest what you can do.

35. Cherryl & Mouzer

I need @Marje and Gracie to let me know because if he drops to 90, he gets reduction.
    I want to know if I am to feed, if he gets near 90 - to keep him above 90.

And yesterday, I gave honey mixed with mc and hc because I had to leave the house and I tripped out lolol

36. Marje and Gracie

even if he went below 90 this cycle, I wouldn't suggest you reduce him again. It's too soon.

So I'd not feed and see what he does in 30 mins and if he's staying up on his own.

Insofar as shooting, I think you have to wait and see where he is at shot time but I will probably not be here. Wednesday is our golf day and we are headed out in a few minutes. I hope there will be plenty of other members around to help you decide.

37. Cherryl & Mouzer

@Marje and Gracie
    Ok - So, even if he hits 90 or below, I dont have to take the reduction - I get it -
    If he is running low like this, at pmps, I am questioning shot, so I will be sure to put up a question with title.
    You have a good time golfing...
    And when you get time, if you would do this what you said about info, I would greatly appreciate your help and time with this...
    This is quoted from you LOL ...
    The longer you are able to hold him at a dose where he is in normal numbers, the better for him. That doesn't mean doing it by keeping him carbbed up but we might need to employ some feeding strategies so he doesn't take those big drops. By managing the curve consistently with food, it can help flatten him out and bring the midcycle numbers up. Let me know when you are ready for that kind of info.

38. Marje and Gracie

Thank you and I'll post that feeding info tonight.

BTW, if you test him at +10 and he's dropped, why don't you give him a couple tsp of LC food. That might help bring his PMPS up a little bit so you feel safer shooting. But be sure to do it no later than +10.

Feeding then will hopefully reduce the duration a bit.

Ok..I'm off. I'll be back later. Good shooting tonight!

39. Cherryl & Mouzer

OK!! +10 if dropped get 2tsp LC - if he wont eat it add 2drops honey, I assume lolol
    And you have fun!!
    Thank you!

40. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Try LC first without the honey. Warm it up a little with warm water .. make it smelly. IF Mouzer dropped.

41. Cherryl & Mouzer

+10 125 no food test at pmps

Lightning storm - if power goes out - I will judge if shot or not LOL
    I say this because just in case - we get a lot of power outages and I have to be prepared :)

42. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mouzer stayed pretty flat after the initial drop. 30 points between +4 and +10. Give yourself a pat on the back. See you at PMPS!

43. Marje and Gracie

Just to clarify, as we drive, no honey or HC at +10 unless he's below 40 or having symptoms of a hypo. That would be applicable for pretty much all the time.
    good! Let's hope he comes up a bit more. Because you gave HC at +9.5, it could wear off and BG. One back down a bit or it could deplete his duration or he could get a second dip. We shall see!

44. Cherryl & Mouzer

Storm is pretty much gone now. We still have some thunder and lightning but not those big boomers like was going on hahaha
    OK No Honey - unless below 40 or symptoms of hypo - back away from the honey and karo heehee
    And We Shall See What Mouzer is going to do heehee
    I am so sleepy and hoping for not staying up to monitor. This morning, I could barely see and I did not give that shot until I had examined the syringe and amount in syringe over and over - as I kept looking in the mirror at my red swollen eyes haha my eyes had me nervous about my sight.
    Alright, I wil be back - I am going to do pmps about five minutes prior to shot time.

Well I thought no more big boomers - I was wrong!! Wow! We still have storm activity. If I dont make it back, you will know why, otherwise, I will be here!!

45. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I'm waiting. I hope it's a number you can shoot. What's your cut off?

46. Cherryl & Mouzer

LOLOL MY Cutoff??? hahaha
    180 and I am even scared with that
    So, I dont know what to think for a cut off

47. Mandy & Rex (GA)

All right. Let's hope Mouzer bounces a tad so you can shoot. Otherwise, you may need to think about another NS. All those blues and greens are healing numbers so that's a good thing!

48. Cherryl & Mouzer

I know - that is why I am needing help about a shootable number.
    From what I am seeing - to me - to shoot anywhere in the 100's at all, is going to mean green and no sleep.
    So, I dont know what to think...

49. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Remember Mouzer was flat +4 to +10. If you shoot a lower number, one idea I did with Rex was feed a higher carb food for dinner to get him higher before onset.

50. Cherryl & Mouzer

LOL He was flat, later - but he was at 351 with the shot - he was not in the 100's and given a shot.

51. Cherryl & Mouzer

+12 162 And I dont know what to do

52. Cherryl & Mouzer

I did a 1.25u with a 204

So, going to do a 1u with 162

Is anybody up? In case things drop way low and I do a trip out?
    I am not shooting unless someone will be up.

53. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I can sit with you until +5 for sure.

54. Cherryl & Mouzer

What was your cut off number?

I all of the sudden have become sick to my tummy

55. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I was doing TR. My cut off number was 50.

56. Cherryl & Mouzer

LOLOL Oh Brother!!

I see Gizmo kitty gets .50u and was given a shot at 160 but that is half the units of Mouzer's

57. Cherryl & Mouzer

We are now on Care Giver Standby

LOL

58. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Did you look at Rex's SS? You will see I shot 3 units on a 89.

59. Cherryl & Mouzer

Yeah - I think those people have gone insane ahahaahahahaaa
    Just Kidding - But I just wish I knew what takes place after shot .... I will test at +6.5 and if 160 I will do it and just know there will be no sleep

60. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Did you shoot?

61. Cherryl & Mouzer

+12.5 153 1u 3oz hc all juice, left most the food

62. Cherryl & Mouzer

I did :/

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  63. Cherryl & Mouzer

pmps +.5 171

64. Mandy & Rex (GA)

All right. We just need to hope for a flat curve. It's probably good he didn't eat much so he will be more willing to eat later if you need him to. I'm going to see who is on.

65. Mandy & Rex (GA)

That 171 is actually +0.5 because you shot half an hour late, correct?

66. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am hoping this turns out like just staying in blue hahaha
    If this does ok, at least I know I can handle a 1u on 153

67. Cherryl & Mouzer

hahaha You are asking me? Right now my mind is on a trip because I did that shot hahaha
    Thank you

68. Cherryl & Mouzer

69. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Ok, that's obviously a food bump. Let's see what +2 is .

70. Cherryl & Mouzer

I got that number and said yeah there is the food -
    I am expecting green somewhere in +2 hour -- maybe +3 hour but +2 I am going to call and see how close I am to the guess haha
    Fun & Games :D

71. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

How long did you stall befor you shot? You are also seeing the AM shot wearing off before the onset of the PM shot.

72. Cherryl & Mouzer

Stall 30 mins
    freakin out thinkin what's comin ;)
    My mind is a little hazy. I am trying to keep calm
    I made a note of what you said, on my SS - That helps me know a when of what - thank you

73. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Cherryl.....take a look at China's spreadsheet

Generally, shooting a lower number is what we want!! I know it sounds crazy when you see them drop from 400 to 250 (a drop of 150 points) and we tell you to shoot the same dose into a 150 (WHAT??? They'd drop to zero!!! Are you all nuts or something???).....but that's not how lantus works.

The first few times you shoot a lower number, it's important to get a +1 and +2 but once you learn how your cat responds to feeding (does he usually get a food bump at +1? If so, how much?) it will help you the "next time" .....and there is always going to be a "next time"

For most cats, the +2 can give you an early warning for what the rest of the cycle is going to be like (some cats do better with a +3)....with enough testing, you'll learn which is better for you.

If the +2 is about the same as the PS, it's usually going to be a pretty "normal" cycle....gradually down to nadir and then gradually up to the next PS

If the +2 is higher than the PS, it usually means they're starting a bounce and it's probably safe to take a pokey break

If the +2 is lower than the PS, that's your "early warning" that he might be planning to go lower later in the cycle, so those are the cycles where you'd need to get more tests in

74. Cherryl & Mouzer

Thank you for all of that. I am looking in the +2 - actually expecting green but I got the idea that was telling how it will go, going by what I am looking back on with the SS. I am going to save this info you gave, soI can refer to it. I like the distinctive description on all of that for the +2 -- That helps a lot. I can know more what to plan for.
    And you are right - it is the big number then drop that makes this all look so insane for the small number and a shot hahaha

75. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I created a word doc that I kept important info (to me) in along with notes and links. I used it all the time in the begining and used it as a landing place to take info to organize later (like food info). Just passing on what worked/help me.

76. Cherryl & Mouzer

+2 133
    At +1.5 1tsp lc 1tsp mc
    Food could be at work til +3.5
    I forgot about the food

77. Cherryl & Mouzer

Oh - I dont know how to create anything. Jill & Alex (GA) passed the SS to me - I am lucky to be figuring that thing out haha

78. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Just curious, but why did you feed at +1.5? Now we don't know the true numbers.

For me, if +2 was the same or lower, it signaled an active cycle. Only time I didn't have to worry was if it went up. I often did +2 and +3 to get a better picture of how the cycle will shape up.

79. Cherryl & Mouzer

I saw him go from 191 to 149 in 30 mins - so I thought to slow down the go down a little bit and maybe he will eat later, with some time bought,
    so time in between eating not so close

Gill & George likes this.
  80. Mandy & Rex (GA)

All right. I didn't see those numbers. I understand your logic.

We need @Marje and Gracie to let you know the feeding techniques as we need to see the true +2 number (IMHO) and I'm not sure what Marje will tell you.

I wish Mouzer would give you a break! :oops:

81. Cherryl & Mouzer

+2.5 113 here we go

82. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Hi Cherryl! I had some stuff I had to do on the board, but wanted to stop by to see how things are going. Mouzer sure is responding well to insulin. You're doing great with him!
    Actually, Cherryl was correct in feeding prior to +2 (which is typically when we see the onset of Lantus)... considering Mouzer mostly ate the juice and left the food at shot time. We always want food on board prior to onset. The drop from 191 to 149 between +1 and +1.5 may very well have been because there wasn't much in the way of food on board yet. Good instincts, Cherryl! :)

83. Cherryl & Mouzer

Oh man cool haha I did somethin right haha
    As for how things are going, I am learning a whole lot and I am nervous and worried about real life but at the same time, I am having fun with this learning. I am learning Mouzer too!!!! I see, each step I take to get over the nerves thing, I get a little more at ease. Even if Mouzer does do a green tonight, which I think he will, I will stay on top of it and keep it up safe. If he does any weird fast drop to scary - I just know to HC and Karo and please God let that be it hahahaha
    And thank you for stopping in on us. I was thinking you probably have been busy

84. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I'm glad @Jill & Alex (GA) stepped in and said you did the right thing.

Now with Mouzer already down to 113, I think it's time for HC. It's early in the cycle.

85. Jill & Alex (GA)

Ha! I can see by Mouzer's spreadsheet that you've been taking the FD Crash Course!
    I know that scared feeling. It'll pass as you gain more confidence and experience.
    Since Mouzer just ate, I suggest feeding a couple teaspoons of HC gravy if you haven't given him food yet. He'll probably be lower at the next test (+3).

86. Marje and Gracie

Glad Jill is here. I've got some issues going on with my elderly mom so won't be able to post until later.

Good work!

87. Cherryl & Mouzer

+3 104 2tsp mc

I am sorry, I didnt see those post! Should I wait or go give the hc to go with the mc
    Mouzer gonna go green haha I guess that is good?

88. Cherryl & Mouzer

Take care of mom!!!!

89. Jill & Alex (GA)

Sorry, I was busy elsewhere.
    I'm assuming you gave the MC already. If not give LC instead. Let's see if we can get him surfing on his own!

90. Cherryl & Mouzer

I gave the mc 2tsp at +3 104

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  91. Jill & Alex (GA)

No problem.
    Look at Mouzer's spreadsheet. When do you think you want/need to test again?

92. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Jill, will you be around to help for a while?

93. Jill & Alex (GA)

Not long. I can try to stop by here after you leave at +5, though...

94. Mandy & Rex (GA)

OK. Who else could help? I didn't see many pros on today.

What do you think Cherryl could do in the morning? I'm looking ahead for her. Mouzer is working the juice too well. :)

95. Marje and Gracie

Thanks...she’s fine. Just caught some charges to her accounts that she made and shouldn’t have. I’ll try to check in in just a bit when I get done on the phone and grab a quick dinner.

You know what to do....you just need to have confidence in yourself. Remember you are in control with your meter and food.

@Mandy & Rex I will be sure and leave some info tonight on what I suggest for dosing tomorrow.

96. Mandy & Rex (GA)

That's great. I didn't want to leave Cherryl hanging tonight. Thank you.

97. Jill & Alex (GA)

There are usually several others who come on later... after what would be Mouzer's +5.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  98. Cherryl & Mouzer

+3.5 102 2tsp hc

99. Cherryl & Mouzer

Every 30 min for a while hahahaha
    He is so close to green
    10pm est was his +3.5

100. Jill & Alex (GA)

Are you trying to bump him up so you can get some sleep soon? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.