6/18 Cody levDay10

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Nancy and Cody, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Well after much family harrassment I left little Cody man and went to the lake. We had a beautiful day, and a lot of fun- yes I SO need this insulin to work- I need to get out more and feel like Cody will be OK. Tucker, our lab mix had a ball, and he hasn't budged in hours- it takes a lot to wear him out! It was a precious day together with my grown (more or less) kids, to tuck neatly away into a memory cell.

And Cody survived! Sis fed him on his 4 hr schedule, but his numbers just aren't budging enough. I'm frustrated with the slow onset. Going to be increasing even quicker. He may be starting to get weaker in the back legs and his mucousy nose seems to be back again, and he peed the bed, my DD's bed, big time (although that may have been out of anger for taking him up to bed without his precious "last meal") (yes he would do that!)

Heres the data:
    amps -- 312 incr to 9.5u
    +4 --- food
    +6.75-- 293
    +8 --- 253
    +9 --- 244, food
    pmps --282/307 incr to 10u

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Cody! That was very, very naughty of you. I just KNOW that Tenderfoot wouldn't do ugly things like peeing on the bed out of spite.

Nancy - Some people just take the kitties with them. Patti used to take Merlyn camping with her. Also, now that you are up in the higher doses, you can increase by a full unit if you want (you still want to hold for 4-6 cycles). You'll get there.

3. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

pm +2 --- 270
    +5 --------236

going blue tonight I think

What a funny thought - Cody on a wake board- he never minded the bath tub, but Lake Lanier might be a bit too big for him! Here kitty kitty.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

Suzie used to take Spook on the boat - he loved it!

5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

"here kitty kitty kitty"...see that BIG bathtub that's surrounding us? I'm going to push you in next time you get a sh****y cattitude and pee on the bed. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.