6/2 Rusty AMPS 99, +6 25(!), +8 63, PMPS 155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

5/29 condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-29-rusty-amps-193-6-57-9-5-43-pmps-162-4-5-108.196260/

Hi L& LL,

We are back after a few hectic days. We're in NY City again. Rusty is fine, but I am having surgery next Wednesday, the 6th. Fingers and paws crossed that all will go well and I'll be back paddling, hiking, cycling , very soon. Vines and good thoughts are appreciated!

Rusty had a good trip down on Thursday until the last hour or so, when we hit city traffic. It is hot and humid here. His breathing is so -so, his appetite is so -so, his poops are good. I reduced his dose yesterday to 0.25U (shaved it from a fat o.25U.) The bg 25 this afternoon makes me think I will just give a token drop tonight to drain the depot a little.

We are not doing much in this heat. A walk around Prospect Park tomorrow, if the rain doesn't materialize.
    I hope all is well with you all and your kitties. Bbl,

Yo Kitties, I'm here in the city again, let's have a party on my roof this evening: grilling hot dogs, dancing and singing.
    ~ Rusty

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Rusty.... What are those "exciting" number all about?

Sending tons of vines for your surgery and keeping all appendages crossed that it is successful and an easy recovery. Please let us know how you're progressing.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Rusty, wow!! I think you need some of Maggie's cheesecake.
    Adding more vines and prayers for your surgery and for all to go well and a speedy recovery/ Lots of hugs from Katie and me.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Ella, well wishes for easy surgery and speedy (comfortable as possible) recovery! Rusty can bring you goodies and snuggle you all well.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Up Rusty! No other kitties near the shark nets. You can move closer to the beach.

Tons of vines heading your way Ella for successful surgery and fast healing. I know how much padding, hiking and biking are important for the soul.:bighug::bighug:

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Vines that your surgery goes well, Ella, and with easy speedy recovery. You certainly are in the best of care with Edward and Rusty:bighug:

Wow, that’s a steep drop, Rusty. Come back up and no more funny stuff near the sharks, ok?
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Rusty comes back up surfs safely for you. Sending prayers for your surgery.

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow..........crazy number there Rusty!! Hope the surgery goes well and sending you vines for a speedy recovery

9. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Sending lots of healing vines for a smooth procedure and a speedy recovery!

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Rusty! Please patrol closer to shore!
    Lots and lots of vines for you Ella! I hope the surgery goes well and the recovery is speedy and easy! Please update us when you can!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending perfect surgery vines and fast recovery vines to you, Ella. :bighug:
    Wow, on that 25, Rusty. I hope the depot draining and the reduction helps.

13. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Wishing you a smooth surgery and recovery!!!

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Very cool! Just what we need to think about in this hot, humid weather. That particular Ice Palace was before our time in Saranac Lake. And they closed the Gabriels Prison about 5 years ago.

Thanks for the vines, everyone, It's not quite the summer we had planned!

15. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

I'm praying for your surgery. :bighug:
    Tux left for the roof party. Has he arrived?

16. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

That's funny that the picture was not recent.
    Liz

17. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Rusty, sometimes you take your duties a little too seriously. The shark nets are fine, so you won't need to inspect them again any time soon.:stop:

I wonder if the heat and humidity are contributing to the less than stellar appetite? When it's hot here my kitties eat less.

Sending breathing and appy vines for Rusty and lots of healing vines for you, Ella. Paws and other appendages are crossed, too.

18. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope your surgery is a success.
    hmmm... what do we have for the ktss for you?

we had rain today, much needed since there are fires all around us. The big one this week is Cimarron, NM , over 30K acres and still growing....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.