6.20 Bella amps 126,+2 81,+3 61,+4 60,+6 91pmps 311,+3 206

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2207159/
    We all had a restful night
    Bella doing well and great start for the day:cool:
    Abby rest peaceful, ate a good breakfast, took meds like a champ, peed, pooped and now sleeping on cat tree
    DH is off today to keep eye on everyone, especially Bella and Abby, momma bean has to work
    I did go to Dr. yesterday and I have a bad sinus infection and also torn ligament in knee, so prednisone,ice elevate and knee brace for knee. For sinus infection nose spray, antibiotic, and allergy pill
    Thanks again for all the support yesterday, it worked!!

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Great report :bighug:

ETA - well, other than the sinus infection and torn ligament. Sinus infections suck.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the kitties are doing well. Sorry to hear about your knee and sinus infection. Sending prayers.

Bellasmom likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

5. Bellasmom

Yes they do, nose driving me nuts! This is my first

6. Bellasmom

I just can’t get over how good Abby seems to feel, she’s been walking around, getting on her cat tree, she’s not running or anything but moving around and doesn’t seem to be in any pain, I thought she would be down for a cpl days, I did allllllllll that worrying for nothing, thought after are would be way more than it is, I’m just overall happy with it all

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Glad to hear kitties are doing well. Now it's time to Take Care of yourself!
    Take it easy at work today.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you had a peaceful night, and Abby is doing so well. I'm also very sorry to hear that you have sinus infection which is very uncomfortable, and your knee. Poor lady! Do your best to take care of you, ok?

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. Bellasmom

Thanks, habe no choice habe this brace thing on my knee, ugh:bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  10. Bellasmom

THANKS prednisone is helping, heck when I have to take that, nothing hurts for awhile lol

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good update on Abby. Now you can stop worrying and work on healing yourself!

Bellasmom likes this.
  12. Bellasmom

My mom got on me yesterday lol she’s just being a mom, told me I need to focus on me sometimes and I’m sick cause I don’t take care of myself and my knee is hurting cause I don’t listen to her and not do things I shouldn’t lol lol ahhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.