6/20 Loudogg AMPS 217 +3 203 +7 126 +9 127 PMPS 134! - Blood drawn for Acro & IAA today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 18, 2018 Condo

Morning all,
    Yesterday was pretty anticlimactic as far as numbers go, but my buddy boy was a lovey Lou, so that was a decent compromise. :cat: His numbers seem to have slowly decreased and I'm hopeful for a good day today. This afternoon we are going to the vet to have his blood drawn for the acro and IAA test. If he does have a good day that means I totally called it last week, haha. The blood draw is at +8, so hopefully we'll have plenty of good surfing today before that happens. :cool:

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck at the vets for the blood draw.

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thank you Tracey! Thankfully it went off almost without a hitch. He was nervous and hid when I brought out his carrier, which he hasn't done before. I'm thankful it was a quick trip to the vet overall. He was such a good boy, as always. When we got home I gave him some food and now he's hiding. Now we wait!!

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

I forgot to add that my vet said they don't have an account with MSU, but they will send Lou's specimen(s) to NDSU, which is a local university here. NDSU will pick it up from the vet tomorrow and overnight it to MSU. So hopefully I'll find out the results by next Friday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.