6/20 Simmy AMPS 101; +4=79; +8=71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Meesta Simmy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Meesta Simmy

Meesta Simmy Member

Gah! Sooooooooooo close to a greenie for his AMPS! Same as the other day... 101! I was sooooooooooo tempted to just enter 99 into the SS... :(

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Simmy!!! you're doing SO WELL!!! looking FIIIIIINE!!!!

3. Meesta Simmy

Meesta Simmy Member

:( :( :( :( :( :(

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

101 is AWESOME!!!

Mr Simmy is doing great! I'm sure he will visit the lagoon by the end of the day :D

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

With meter variance that could be green!!! I am taking it as a blue/green.

He is doing great! At this point I would say he is a tightly controlled diabetic.

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Jim, you made me laugh so much this morning !!! But considering the number of decimals... and the rounding factor..., I'm sure he could have been GREEN at AMPS :p
    Simmy is doing so good and just now, I saw a nice real GREEN! :joyful::D

Meesta Simmy likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looks awesome

Meesta Simmy likes this.
  8. Meesta Simmy

Meesta Simmy Member

Folks, my mom is not letting me off the hook for not going to dinner tonight with my 2 brothers and their families. She's one of those "it's just a cat!" people! She has zero understanding of what I'm trying to do here (or she does and thinks it's silly/doesn't care). Dinner is at 6:00 PM..

I THINK I can get home by 8:00 to give the shot an hour late... But if dinner runs long, at what point is it too late to give the shot and is better to skip?

9. Meesta Simmy

Meesta Simmy Member

Hahaha, thanks. That's encouraging! But I want to see Simmy firmly and undeniably at green! :D I need to work on being more of a glass is half full person with this. It's all doom and gloom in my mind if his AMPS is anything but green! :banghead::rolleyes::D

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Simmy's SS is looking good. If you get off track tonight, you can safely move the shot back in one 30 min. increment per day or two 15 minute increments per day. How late you shoot tonight will depend on your ability to move the shot time back safely and what his number is.

Meesta Simmy likes this.
  11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I have so been in your shoes. I tried to arrange the dinner, movie etc to be done and I could be home in time or I just said, I can't be there till after 7. Jones shot time was 630.

I wouldn't skip unless you are getting back at midnight. If it is an hour or two, then I would shoot as you are home to move it back to normal time over the next 4-5 days.

ETA: you need a life too Jim...check to see if Mom can move the times around a bit to work for you and Simmy.