6/21 Alexia's Blue PMPS 283, +3 84, +4 128

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Hillary & Maui (GA), Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Thanks Chris, Just seeing what you wrote now. Given that I won't be there to monitor this cycle, I shot a .6 or .5 not really sure which. Figured, better to keep it safe and hope he surfs blue while I'm not there.

I'm going to call his vet today and ask for a script for U100's, so I have better accuracy with these micro doses and can stop guessing.

2. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

Re: 6/21 Alexia's Blue AMPS 251, shot .5 or .6

boy, those midpoints this weekend were an eye-opener, tho, weren't they? :)

good luck with the dose today.

darn re the lack of U100s. problem is so many vets get drummed into them not to let us convert and use different syringes that it can take a lot of convincing. i'm lucky we don't need U100 prescriptions here in california. (are you sure walmart in your state insists on prescription? the ones here don't but in my neck of the woods they don't have the half-unit markings so i have to go to hocks.com anyway.)

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Re: 6/21 Alexia's Blue AMPS 251, shot .5 or .6

yup it's a NJ state law. I spoke with the pharmacist on the weekend and she said sorry, need a script. But will be happy to fill it once we get it.

Did you see my syringe conversion question in health? Read it, I included the conversation with the vet! It's funny.

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Re: 6/21 Alexia's Blue PMPS 283 shot .6 (1.5)

Wow, feels good to be able to have markings to see what' I'm shooting now.

So, while the PM is higher than I would have liked, I kept to the .6 (1.5 - U100) and will test tonight.

Just want to add for any newbie following this thread. I am using Prozinc on Blue which utilizes a U40 syringe. However, because I am experienced and know the conversion, I changed syringes so that I can better see the micro dosing.

NOW - DO NOT COPY WHAT I AM DOING! THIS IS SPECIFIC FOR MY NEEDS AND THIS CAT

I wanted to explain, however why you will see additional numbers on his posts and SS.

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

looks like this may be a good dose for him - at least for now.

and yes,he's eating LC FF and fresh chicken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.