6/21 Cody AMPS250, +3 314, +5 250, +7 227, +9 213

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Nancy and Cody, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Cody is still in the ramp up mode, trying to get back to a dose that will drop his nadir into some blue territory. I'm watching closely, getting a lot of spot checks along the way, so we're being aggressive. He may have started getting a little weaker, and has had more pink since the switch, so we are looking to see some "action" before we slow down. This will be his 3rd insulin in the 12-14u range, so maybe we are getting close, so we'll probably start holding each increase a bit longer soon.

Its pretty interesting to see how consistent he is, but we still need more shed filling to get through the 3-4 hour onset delay without seeing pink. Hoping a few more units will do it...

+10 239 food (1/8c food)
    amps 250 12u @ 8:20a (1/8c food)
    +3 314
    +5 250 (1/4c food)
    +7 227
    +8 248/252
    +9 213 (1/4c food)

Oh and btw, I had a fun weekend with a good amount of time OUT OF THE HOUSE, and all the sweet'ums survived without me- isn't that great! I'm even considering a 2-3 day trip with DH in mid July, leaving all 3 boys (Cody , TF and Tucker) with my DD and DS. DD did get into nursing school (starting August), so all this "needle stuff" should be good practice. :roll: ohmygod_smile

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

He's getting awfully close to blue! And I agree....caring for an acrocat will be GREAT training for DD...so, where ya gonna go? :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.