6/22 Alexia's Blue AMPS 310, PMPS 315, + 3.5 87, +5 135

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Hillary & Maui (GA), Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Interesting the numbers he's getting, yet he dropped again last night.

I'll stick with this dose, as it's doing something and is safe for when I'm not here to test.

He's coming out more and exploring the place. Maui decided to not like him, I think because he hissed at her day 1 (yes she will hold a grudge). He discovered Sydney last night and don't know what happened, but I never saw this boy scrabble and move so fast in his time here! He went after Sydney and was making these lovesick moans that I only heard one other time, years ago, when my parent's cat was here and he fell in love with Maui.

Sydney wanted no part of it and went on the table, poor Blue was in the dining room calling her and looking everywhere but up.

when I'm home I leave the gate off and let him have free rein which seems to be ok, unless he gets too close to Maui that is. He likes looking out the door and inquired about the cats out there.

ooops I just saw Syd run by, she must have spotted Blue.... :YMSIGH:

so any thoughts on his BG's?

2. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

Re: 6/22 Alexia's Blue AMPS 310, PMPS 315

not sure whether he rebounded or his shed is depleting a little. can you get a midpoint before bedtime? if it's not his usual low, you might want to go up a teeny tiny bit.

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Re: 6/22 Alexia's Blue AMPS 310, PMPS 315

was planning on a +3 and +5, then bed!

So, you think give a wee bit more, like a .7 or .8? I can figure that out now that I have syringes.

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Re: 6/22 Alexia's Blue AMPS 310, PMPS 315, + 3.5 87

ah - did I royally piss him off - with that last poke - well he found the girls food and chowed down before the poke and now is eatin the rest of his dinner.

this boy sure can eat! however, he likes to be served rather than go to the food and I think he likes company when eating.

will open another can of FF before I go to bed, so he has enough for overnight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.