6/22 DAVIDSON PMPS 124, +3-146, +5-109, +6-92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Amanda & Shmee and LizzieInTexas like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Davidson is looking good. Good luck with the new dose.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Carla.........I don't like him dressed in yellow, he looks good in blue on some day but GREEN is his preferred choice as it matches his eyes - hahahaha..........he should drop since I decided to golf today and you know what he does on golf days!!!

Amanda & Shmee and carfurby (GA) like this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hello, Luci and I have a question for you. When you 'shave' the AM dose, will you also shave the PM dose? Is this because you've been doing this a long time? Luci is getting frustrated with her yellow outfits and has decided today to wear the greens...and I've been steering her all day - hoping to keep her in the greens...:Dshe's not used to wearing it for this long...so just wondering ...how 'shaving' the dose works...will be interesting to watch Davidson's progress...hope he stays in the greens as long as possible:D...I see that little curve around dose time...Luci does the same thing - only usually it's yellow - blue - yellow...or some other unsightly pink or red color...ugh :( :banghead:

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Let's see what Davidson does on 2.25u tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.