6/23/19 Olive AMPS 163; +5.5=104; +6.5=74; PMPS 213; +4=226; +6.5=147; +9=154 Photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 261

Not bad start for my lady. We have sun and heat today. Yeah. I get to do some stuff outside.

I got a solar powered fountain pump for my bird bath bowl. Flash sale on internet $10. I get to put it in. Don't think it very powerful but I'd be happy if bubbles some for them. It has 4 spray caps to tryout.

New plans came in for the kitchen cabinets so have to look at them tonight.

Will be out early tomorrow so won't be able to start condo till afternoon. Taking dad to eye doctor. His eye looks really bad.

Has anyone heard anything on @Squalliesmom ?

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with installing the solar powered pump for the bird bath. Hope eye appointment for your dad goes well tomorrow and they can determine treatment.

There was an update on Lucy yesterday from Marje.
    YES!!! I just heard from Andrew this morning with great news!!!!!

They have had a busy week but said they moved Lucy to rehab this week and she is gaining strength each day. She sat up in a chair today! They are all excited and we are all excited for you, dear LUCY!!!!!!!!

Have fun outside, hugs to Olive.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with all the new stuff, sounds like ur busy

4. Olive & Paula

Pic of my bird bowl with fountain.

20190623_104624.jpg
    20190623_104608.jpg

5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Isn't that pretty! Hope the little birdies like it. Good job Paula!

6. Bellasmom

7. Olive & Paula

The bowl from local hardware store. If you Google bird bath bowls you can find quite a few. I was Looking because last year the store didn't have a design I liked. This year they did so scooped it up in January I think it was and it's been in my garage waiting for summertime.

The fountain was and ad on internet during a flash sale. Started at $20. Next time it came up was $10. Took the chance on it. Shipping was free and it said 1-2 weeks to arrive. After 3 weeks I hadn't gotten it and put request into PayPal about it. Was told it shipped and I got it next day. I can look up the seller if you want it.

8. Bellasmom

Yes please and tu

9. Olive & Paula

Ok. I'll go back to the confirmation, there must be something there, brb.

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Love the Bird bath. I'd also like to know the web site you ordered the solar pump from!

[​IMG]

11. Olive & Paula

Site for fountain. Like I mentioned. I got it on flash sale, ad on my tablet when starting up. I got the flower shape. I don't know if I would spend $26 on it. Will have to wait and see how long it lasts. My solar bird feeder stopped lighting up after a year, but I can still use the feeder.

https://www.hdeals.us/product/x774-solaria-fountain-pump/#forward

ETA if it's breezy, water sprays and can empty the bird barh. Going to try the bubbler cap, I like the spray head though.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Beautiful bird bowl fountain! Great use of s tree stump!

13. Olive & Paula

Yeah baby. Guess we will be keeping this dose awhile, and it's easy to measure, double yeah!!!!!!!

14. Olive & Paula

That was the massive oak we had taken down in December. In the 2nd photo of you zoom, you can see the cows.

15. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle Ollie!
    Lovely bird bath! Mine is used frequently!

16. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

17. Olive & Paula

It's called the country, farm land. All that green grass, clover and trees you see up to the road in both photos is our front yard.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  18. Sue and Luci

We live in horse country - and on a wetland - so my view is deer, raccoons, opossums (I saw one recently crossing our back property with her kits all loaded up on her back)! huge turtles, sandhill cranes, hawks, skunks, squirrels and chipmunks and lots and lots of birds - today the lovely Common Flicker was at our feeder - such a beautiful bird - so shy - so I do appreciate the view - mine is different and yours is lovely :)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  19. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Olive today. Sending prayers for your dad.

20. Olive & Paula

We have those animals except for the cranes. Had a pair of opossum under our small shed, ground hogs under big shed. This was the first year we saw a turtle, can smell skunk but have not seen one. A bald eagle in the area. I see it about twice a year, husband saw it this year. And bears, but not in our yard anymore since I bring in the feeders in the spring (they destroyed a few the first couple of years we were here). A neighbor down the road feeds them so they stay there.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  21. Sue and Luci

Country living :)

Olive & Paula likes this.