6/23 Frosty - Week 3 Vetoryl, AMPS 308, +4.5 246, +6.5 173, +8 154, +9 199, PMPS 292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ana & Frosty (GA), Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

JeffJ and Noah & me (GA) like this.
  2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor cats here have not all adapted to the new drooler. Daniel is okay, he's demented anyway. Marco wanted and got his/my pillow back. Sam just hisses but he'll live.
    I told the hound it's Caturday (his head turned the way only a dog can) and explained the cats were all here first. More head turning. :rolleyes:

3. Ana & Frosty (GA)

How cute! Post pics please . Our cats still hate our dog, except Frosty. Frost and Whiskey are BFFs

JeffJ likes this.
  4. Noah & me (GA)

The new hound arriving at the airport. Our previous dog, protector of cats.
    DSC02785.JPG hannah&jacob001.JPG hannah&nigel001 (3).JPG hannah_nigel02 (2).JPG hannah001.JPG

5. Noah & me (GA)

We only had three old cats in a small apartment when we did the white picket fence thing. Days before we moved we adopted two more who of course (NOT!) were neutered/spayed. A new house in the burbs means a puppy and that's when we found out our five cats would soon be nine. So the dog and six of the cats grew up together, harmony! Almost all young and in perfect health, what I wouldn't give for a week of that. :smuggrin:

Ana & Frosty (GA) likes this.
  6. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Yikes! And I thought we had a borderline hoarding situation :cat:.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.