6/23 Loudogg AMPS 343 +4 252 PMPS 77 +1 147 +3 192 +6 261 - Shot 3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 22, 2018 Condo

Well, Lou is determined to make things interesting! So he pseudo-surfed in the blues last night, but didn't officially get out of the water until 3:30am! With all of the excitement yesterday, I had Caleb dose him 3u and Lou got his insulin 1 hour late. I moved the shot time up 1/2 hour this morning. I know you're supposed to go in 15 minute increments, but I had to work this morning at 0800 (I would have had to give his insulin at 0715) and I'd really like to know how he reacts to being 1/2 hour early. I'm at work today until 5:30pm or so. Caleb will see what Lou does (especially since he's been breaking bounces like a boss). I'm hopeful for an easy night tonight because I really need some sleep and I work again tomorrow. I'd like to be functioning, haha.

I know there were a few PJ parties last night and I hope everyone came through alright! I hope everyone has a wonderful Caterday!

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Hello all. Lou's back in the lagoon after his bounce this morning. His PMPS is 77. I lowered his dose last night to 3u after his 59 PMPS. Do I lower the dose to 2.75u tonight or do I hold the 3u since he's only been at that level for 2 cycles? Shot's due in 10 minutes! Thanks in advance!!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

I am thinking I should hold the 3u. Is the 3.25u depot still in play? I was thinking it probably is, so we don't know what the 3u is capable of. .... Am I correct or crazy? :confused:o_O:D Hahaha

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well, I went ahead and gave him the 3u. We'll see how he surfs tonight. Such exciting times though - who needs sleep anyway?!!? :cat:

5. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda I wish I could offer some dosing advice but just wanted to pop by and say I hope you get some sleep! Yay for greens :D Last night he kept going up after +1, so hopefully he will do that again tonight.

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda! I was wondering how Loudogg was doing today...hope he's able to surf a bit more...looks like he put his toe in the water and like Luci - rebelled at the whole idea of being that low...Luci is in a big bounce today - lots of pink and yellow :( Not as much work for me...but I worry about all that sugar in her bloodstream...

Hang in there...hope you get some rest tonight!

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thank you! I'm definitely hopeful for some sleep as well, but I am soo excited to be seeing greens! The excitement is overwhelming any nerves I think (and it helps that I'm home for the night).

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Hiya Sue! Yeah she's definitely in full rebellion mode! Hopefully she comes down (not too much obviously!) again for you soon!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

This crazy cat - she likes to play trickster on me...so we've had a time getting 'there' :arghh::arghh:- she stayed in the lagoon so long yesterday I thought maybe THIS is IT! :nailbiting: Maybe she's turning The corner? :eek: Naw...she was just practicing her surfing and has completely abandoned the whole idea...so this is a bouncy day...and I don't expect much from her for the next 12-24 hours - she's a 2-3 day to break the bounce girl - but I understand as they progress bounce breaking can occur sooner - so I'll continue to test frequently...but once she takes the turn to head up...usually there's no stopping her...so I give her a pokey break...and I get some rest. :smuggrin: Yesterday was tough as I wasn't feeling well...but she was on a roll...so I had to set alarms and timers to test frequently...I'm hoping to see some more green for both Loudogg and Luci soon! Isn't this sugar dance something else? :D What we do for our babies, huh?:bighug::bighug:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  10. Amanda and a Loudogg

Yes!! Some days I wonder how it's possible that I still have any hair left, haha. Such a bummer about Luci's current bounce breaking time. Lou started a bit longer, but then just the last few days he's breaking bounces in less than a cycle. I keep thinking I can give him a break from testing, but apparently he doesn't really want one, haha. Gotta love our furkids, eh?

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.