6/23 Rusty AMPS 207, +6 67, PMPS 320, +4.5 190

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

6/20 condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-20-rusty-amps-271-5-5-45-10-260-pmps-290-5-115.197236/

Hi L&LL,

Happy belated summer solstice! Our group celebrated the solstice with a picnic on an island, reached by canoe. We got home just in time for Rusty’s PMPS. Rusty is doing ok. His breathing is so so and his appetite is pretty good. After the hectic week (Monday and Tuesday in NY City seem like months ago), we came down to camp yesterday to open it up for the season. First thing Rusty did was to check out the “mouse highway” ( no mice spotted). Yesterday afternoon was sunny and cool and Rusty enjoyed some outdoor time. Today it is pouring rain and cold. Tomorrow will be more of the same. Monday we are leading a paddle on the lake and hopefully we’ll have sunshine.
    I fattened Rusty’s dose yesterday to counteract the effect of the steroid. He’s been sitting in high numbers too long, partly because he got a token dose when I was in the city.
    Hope all is well with you and your kitties.

Wishing all a good weekend.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Rusty is doing well!
    Our weather here is the same as yours; rainy and miserable today, rainy and miserable again tomorrow. UGH. I hope the weather is better for you on Monday!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is doing okay. I hope the dosecrease helps bring his numbers down. Enjoy your time at camp.

4. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

gotta send a bucketload of better breathing vines... and of course, scritches...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.