6/23Ravan/amps70/+3 59/+7 54/pmps51/+2 57/+5 58/+9 71/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jun 23, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful start
    Sending prayers and hugs
    Have a great day

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

Another ,"Most Excellent" Day!

[​IMG]

AmandaE likes this.
  4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you had nice weather and could spend some time outside!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

This reminds me of a Hello Kitty t-shirt I once had that said. “Best day since yesterday!” :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very nice start!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Lol.
    e8481f81cee75523b89678a8773465a6--cat-costumes-halloween-costumes-for-cats.jpg

8. JoyBee&Ravan

Not funny! Poor cat :(

9. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

That poor cat looks SO unhappy!!! Awwww!!! I’ll wear the HK costume instead. Lol. :)

ETA..... come to think of it..... I have a hat that kind of makes me look like that. :D

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Reason for edit: eta
    JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Why? She/he obviously isn't tearing it off and in distress.

I put a harness on Frankie today in the hopes he can be leash trained. Crurl?

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I see that Ravan has happily made his way back to the lagoon - see you were worried about nothing - he was just checking out the beach and the beauties up there...maybe he just needed a moment to gather his thoughts? I hope he goes off to the lagoon and stays there...he's come such a long way!

Hope you've had a great day JoyBee - at least the weather is cooperative - finally - today - sunny skies and warmer temps. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow - tomatoes have been planted! Yeah!

12. JoyBee&Ravan

@LizzieInTexas
    I've always felt our animals are "beautiful" the way they are. I really dislike animal acts! Training an animal to do Tricks is very sad to me.

If you want to take your cat for a walk I'm all for it. They need to be protected from other animals & running out & getting hurt.I dislike a collar because it can hurt their throat.
    When I was working I did service calls. One morning ,driving down the street I heard a dog yelling. I could tell by the sound he was in trouble. I parked my truck & ran up & down the block.
    It was a german shepard in a dog run. He had jumped up & his collar got caught on the top of the cyclone fence, his feet were an inch off the ground, he was choking.
    I reached over the fence & grabbed him & got the collar off the fence.Poor dog was so happy! His tail was wagging like crazy! I rang the doorbell but no one was home.
    I wrote a letter to the owner & told him if I hadn't heard him crying he would have choked to death. I included my phone # but they never called. I also took off his collar!

When my cats were in my backyard they all had on a harness with their tags because they would sometimes go over the fence. When my cats wanted to go out in the winter & it was really cold, I put sweaters on them (not because they looked cute or funny but to keep them warm.)
    I don't think it's cruel, I just don't understand why people want to put funny clothes on their animal companions? I also don't call them pets. Pet is a verb,it's something you do.

It's just me. I have a different way of looking at animals than most people I guess.I catch mice in my house in a Have a Heart trap & take them to the forest. I don't kill bugs I put them outside.
    It's why I became Vegetarian. If you really Love animals ,you don't eat them!

I really dislike the silly videos with cats falling down or getting something stuck on their head! People laugh like crazy! My Ravan broke his leg when he was 8 months old. I was at the store when it happened.
    I think he jumped off the bookcase 6 feet high. He had to have surgery to cut the head of the femur off.

So it's not at all funny when a cat jumps & falls! It's OK if you think I'm weird. I just think of animals in a different way than most people! :)

I read this many years ago & it touched my soul

“We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. Remote from universal nature and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion.

We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate for having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein do we err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete,

gifted with the extension of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.

They are not brethren, they are not underlings: they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth.”

― Henry Beston

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. JoyBee&Ravan

Thanks Sue! He drinking more water lately & just seems Off! I'm a worrier! He's just not himself for over a week now!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I know...I worry too....I hope he'll be back to himself soon.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  15. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hysterical!!!

ETA: Ravan had a nice cycle today! I hope you and yours are doing well.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ravan gets back to his normal self soon. Sending prayers.

17. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great day Joy :D

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.