6/25 Gordy AMPS 175, +6.5=176 | PMPS 173

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jun 25, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-23-gordy-amps-268-5-228-7-176-pmps-176.216017/

We've been having a lot of blue PS lately and that pleases me. I caught a green yesterday when I was home for lunch! :D

Rex is feeling better, thankfully.

Raptor continues to be a naughty poo-brat. I caught her last night and she definitely knew she was being a bad girl because she ran from me. I don't know how to punish her for it :confused: so this AM I vacuumed the rug in front of the boxes and rolled it up. I then swiffered the floor and added a 4th box. If that doesn't stop her then I don't know what to do.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

You might have to go get an enzymatic cleaner. It gets all the smells and other things cats can smell that you cannot smell out of the surface.

I'm glad Rex is feeling better! Gordy is looking great!

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. CassAndGordy(GA)

Definitely going to look into the cleaner IF removing the rug works (which means its the issue). None of it soaked through the rug so hopefully the bare floor is good. :confused: if we get a good streak going without an incident, ill try and get the rug cleaner so I can put it back out.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Gordy. I'm glad Rex is feeling better. I hope the extra lb helps.

5. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

It is so nice to see all that blue! Keep working the juice Gordy. I am happy Rex is feeling better. Raptor, please behave yourself!

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Looking good Gordy!!

I hope you figure out how to get Raptor to stop going outside of the litter box. How frustrating! Good luck :)

7. CassAndGordy(GA)