6/26 Luci - AMPS 218,2+118, 2.5+85,3+83,4+82,5+72,6+57.6.5+67,7+104,10+217, PMPS 256, 2+225,4+179

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday – bounce day

So, let's see if Luci can hold true to her pattern - yesterday was high, so today should see some lower numbers...visit the lagoon and surf??? :eek: Whatdoyathink? I think she's sitting over there with a smirk on her face saying - no, mama..you are NOT going to tell me what to do! :blackeye: She's kinda snarky like that ya know...:D

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I love your remarks about all of this! :joyful::joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I see that Luci is charging toward the lagoon - full speed ahead!:eek::eek::eek: 100 point drop at 2+...she's hoping to do a cannonball and go visiting her old pals, da sharks! :mad:But I'm going to be back in 1/2 hour to see if that teaspoon of HC will slow her down...she's dropping way to fast IMHO!:D Let's see if I can steer her a bit...and slow this drop...crazy cat!:cat::cat:
    P.S. My comments are just because I know my place around here...Luci is 'large and in charge'...and she's not going to have it any other way:facepalm:

2.5+ as predicted - dare I saw the word!! She's at 85. :cool:
    3+ 83, 4+82 - being steered by HC beginning at 2+; with her history of diving I gotta work to keep her on her board - 'keep your water wings on Luci' - I yell from the beach!!! ;) That's right...stay on that board...mama is watching!!:cool::cool:

So while I'm standing on the beach - watching closely :cool::cool: - she was eating her HC foods at every test - AND then at 6+ she kinda wobbled:eek:...and I thought for sure at 57 she was going to fall in:eek::eek: - but the HC foods kept her steady on the surfboard:D...and she sailed back to 67 :Dand then decided she'd had enough of the whole thing ... and is now back on the beach...close to the lagoon...but back on the beach:smuggrin::smuggrin:...and looking at me for a pokey break...says she's had quite enough testing for one day...and how about a break mama? :( Is it going to be like this (lots of testing) every time I go surfing???:confused: And I say, just because I love you so much...yes there will be lots of pokes until I'm SURE you're not going deep diving to see da sharks...:kiss:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.