6/27 Alexia's Blue - PMPS 262

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Hillary & Maui (GA), Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd say that was a good run last night and this am. Started him with 5%.

Chris - yeah I know this works for me and him here, can't wait to see if it works when he goes home.

He really is a sweet boy and Alexia said he's quiet and slow. Well she got the slow part right, but man this boy has a voice and he uses it. He goes into another room and just starts howling. I call to him and he howls as he looks for me. He sees Sydney and those lovey sick moans begin. The only time he's quiet is when he's sleeping or giving me morning greetings, then his meow is more like a croak! :smile:

When I'm home, he has the freedom to leave his roam. He will, but then when things are too quiet, I'll look for him and find him sprawled on his futon. He knows this is his room and goes back on his own.

Mr. Angry Pants is gone. No more growlies, snarls or attempts at biting. I barely get a reaction when testing - yes he pulls his ear back and yes he'll put his paw up, but not like before. He let's me poke, release, grab and test. And shot time! With the syringes I'm using, he doesn't even feel it.

And I just gave him a pedicure - while MR. Angry Pants showed up briefly - all toes got clipped anyway! :mrgreen:

Yes, overall this boy is doing well in a new environment and his BG's aren't so bad either. And if I can control that steep drop early on with food - Yippee!

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

He had a nice day - ok - maybe not 100% nice - Maui doesn't like him and let's him know, if he gets too close to her - of course being the stinker that she is - she will get in his path and hiss- he tries to make a wide berth around her, but she'll go over to him and voice her displeasure.

I'd smile, but I feel bad for the boy - but that is my girl. Piss her off and she holds a grudge - only with other kitties, never humans! Plus I think she wants him to know that she's the alpha cat in this house! :mrgreen:

3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

He is looking great Hillary. You have done a fantastic job with him. Bet Alexia will be surprised that she is just going to be giving a drop when she gets home!

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

She knows - she's been cheating and looking at his ss everyday! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.