6/3 Greetings From Six!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Hiya Lantus Land -

Just wanted to say a quick hello to old friends. While I might have dropped off the face of LL, Six and I have been working hard behind the scenes to regulate his diabetes. No such luck yet :YMSIGH:. Personally, I've been barely keeping up with Six and other kitty needs in the household, work and life, BUT the good news is school is out for summer so we should be able to check in on friends again.

I'm currently printing FDMB stickies like mad for a new friend who has a diabetic cat. She doesn't home test and it sounds like her guy went hypo on her this week. He's on PZI. I"m heading over to her house tomorrow with a spare meter to show her how to home test. Unfortunately, she doesn't have internet access at her house.

Take care and talk to everyone soon!

Amy and Six

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Great to hear from you, and big pats for Six.
    I hope you are able to help your friend with her cat.

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Amy & Six... wishing you both a wonderful weekend! :mrgreen: Nice to "see" you!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good to hear from you!! I hope you can stop by more often now that school's out. I'm thinking that Six could use a dosecrease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.